Chapter 2: Information and Assistance in Magic

"Hello Kuro, I'm Viessa." A short girl with blonde hair, with a puffy green dress, white gloves and a small top hat holding a rhipis appears.

    "It's a pleasure to meet you" She says as she bows her head. "Hello Viessa, before you teach me how to use magic, can you explain to me about Taimanto and other history?"

    "Why? Is it Perhaps because you're not from this Realm?"

       "How did you know?"

    "Please I'm an elemental. I know mostly everything that's going on and I know that you aren't from this Realm."

      "Well can you then?"

    "Of course. Well then let's begin with the land of Taimanto since you're probably wondering why they're the only ones that use a daitō and how they are so efficient with it." She takes a sip of a tea cup. Where did she get that cup she didn't have it a minute ago?

    "Well Kuro every species has a special skill humans have two special skills called flash step and aero. Now for humans to unlock these skills is extremely difficult. That's why only shinobi have these skills and that's why only people of Taimanto can use these special skills because of the intense training they do."

   "So do all species train to use their special skill or do only humans?"

    "Well demons and angels are born with their skills while others train to use them and those who don't train can't even use them."

       "What skill is aero?"

    "It's a skill that temporarily allows you to walk on the air, basically allowing you to jump on the air for quicker movement in the air." That seems to be a helpful ability. I wonder if I could use it? "Does Taimanto have an Emperor?" 

   "Empress, her name is Izanagi and her children Amaterasu, Susanoo, and Tsukuyomi. There's also a demon lord that lives in Taimanto whose name is Yanni."

    How many creatures are there!? There's Demon Lords, elementals, Demons, and Angels, Izanagi which is a literal god of creation in Japanese mythology! Yea couldn't be better.

    "The last thing I can explain to you before we commence is The Eternal Oracle."

       "What's that?"

    "It's an organization of different species trying to bring Khaos out from who knows where she is." "Khaos, who is that?" "Khaos is the very first primordial,and a chaotic mass of elements." "Alright let us begin your training." "Wait, I still have many questions?"

    "You will get the answers to your question in due time. Now come on, let's begin."

    "Alright Kuro, first we'll start with what abilities you have. You might have more abilities than just light since you're from a different realm."

    "How do I do that?"

    "Stick your hand out and say energy reader."

    Energy reader. Something appears in front of me. There's a lot of words that I can't read. The only things I can read are flash step, aero, light, electricity, and surge. I read these to her." With a surprised look she says  "You can use surge."