donte divincenzo- ignorant

yall i don't do snow but man oh man this boy named donte divincenzoo😍😍😍😍

San Francisco, California
2:36 PM

Maya's POV

"bae!!" I heard a shout from upstairs. I've been ignoring my husband Donte all day just to see how he reacts.

Our after practice ritual is for me to be there to give him a welcome hug & kiss (he takes it further then that) 

He knew i was 'upset' because I didn't speak to him or kiss him this morning.

But I am going to see how far this goes.

I hear footsteps coming up the stairs with some shuffling. I start to do my makeup acting like I am going out.

He walks in. "Hey baby." he says wrapping his muscular arms around my neck. I don't respond

he kisses his teeth. "bae. You still mad? What did I even do?" he asks looking at the mirror as I'm putting on blush.

He sighs and goes into the bathroom. I hear the shower turn on and again usually we take showers together.

15 minutes later.

I finish my makeup and put on my outfit.

I hear Donte come out of the shower so I grab my purse and phone and try to rush out

I felt a warm soft hand grab my wrist.

"yo where you going like that and why you not speaking to me?!" I couldn't focus on him because of the fact that he was shirtless with grey sweat-shorts on

his abs glistening from the fact that he doesn't dry himself well.

I roll my eyes and try to turn around again.

"Maya Renee Divincenzo!" he says my government name and it brings sweat to my palms

"what." i reply with an attitude.

"answer my question and stop being a brat"

"out. I'm going out."

"me when I lie. Over my dead body you going like that. listen pretty girl."

"talk to me why you upset with me?" he calmly asks bringing me to the bed, grabbing my waist and sitting me on his lap.

I was wetter every minute.

I start giggling "I wasn't my amore, I just wanted to annoy you because I know you hate when I ignore you." I said cuddling into his neck.

"wow prank wars huh, you got it. But I hope you still not going nowhere because I haven't been kissed since yesterday at 11:21 PM and I'm dying over here so"

I chuckle as he leans in and kisses me with passion and a tongue because he's nasty.

after 2 minutes I pull away. I stand up and hear an annoyed groan.

"your fine ass is still tryna leave me after not touching me for over 25 hours?!" he questions following me to the bathroom.

"baby I just wanna shower and take all of this off"

"hey I don't mind taking another shower, we save more water that way." he winks at me as I laugh and we start stripping.

"I love you wifey"  "I love you more hubby no backsies"

————

y'all this light skin has been looking extra finee

anyways comment and vote!!! love yaaas

-Z🔛🔝