jordan clarkson- shower

i didnt spell check so i apologize 😭😭

SLC, Utah
3:52 PM

GiaCali's POV

"where you at G?" I heard my boyfriend Jordan of 2 years call out.

"I'm in my office babyy!" I say in return looking back at my imac responding to some emails.

I took the day off from work to rest up and relax but it seems I can never get away from this bank of america job as the vice president of loan managements.

Jordan walks in and comes behind the desk.

"hi mama" he says leaning down to kiss me. "how was practice? you want anything to eat for lunch?" I asked taking in his sweaty aroma which doesn't actually bother me much.

"yeah but i could eat you though" he says with a smirk. I roll my eyes playfully "here you go again, boy go take a shower and tell me what you actually want to eat."
I say standing up from my chair.

Jordan starts biting his lip looking at me up and down. I forgot I was wearing this cute 2 piece pajama set that showed my ass a little bit.

"so who you tryna look cute for, you pushin me away like you got some other nigga waiting for you or sum?"
he says sizing me up.

"you know i am all about you don't do that" I said walking out the office. He followed me like a lost puppy very close.

I decided to lead him to the bathroom since he wanna stink up the whole house. We walked into the bathroom. "take a shower Jordan you stinking the place up." I say starting the shower

suddenly I felt a slap on my ass, hands placed on my waist and soft kisses on my neck. I giggle softly "how bout you shower wit me then?"

"I already showered though an hour before you came baby." I say closing my eyes with my knees about to fall.

"And? we can save water and you won't have to shower so early tomorrow mama, come on we haven't done anything in days" he says rubbing my waist.

I rolled my eye's again. "baby 2 days isn't gonna kill you" I turn the shower off cus he ainr wasting the water in this house.

He started to slowly take off his clothes staring at me admirably, from his sweaty shirt which he lifted and i saw his abs and his happy trail.

"take a picture it will last longer" he says coming closer and starts rubbing my ass. He trails his hands to my spaghetti straps on my pj top and starts to peel it off while staring at me intently.

He leaned down and kissed me with so much passion. He tried to ask for entrance but i denied so he grabbed my ass. I gasp and he smirks into the kiss. I moan softly in the kiss

I close my eyes "okay you got me, lets take a shower." His face lights up as he turns the shower on. We take off all of our clothes and lets js say we welcomed a baby boy soon after😅😅.

——————————-

this is lamee lolll

anyways lmk what yall wanna seee🤩🤩

-Z🤠