devin booker- turkey distractions

in honor of thanksgiving coming up ofc I'm grateful for you guys, my family and fine nba boys like devin booker😍

Phoenix, Arizona
10:26 AM

Samantha's POV

"Devin Armani!! I asked for some help here!" I yelled out my boyfriend's first and middle name considering one he doesn't like it, two he ain't answering and three he doesn't like it when I say his real name instead of Dev or baby or something.

"who you calling Devin?" speaking of the devil. Devin comes from the living room with a stank face.

I roll my eyes. "I asked you for some help carrying the turkey out of the car." I say sighing while taking the baked mac and cheese out of the oven.

"sorry baby I got caught up in the game" he says while coming behind me, rubbing my waist and kissing my shoulders softly.

I didn't realize how tense I actually was.

"maybe you should take a break baby, from all of the cooking it's been a while since you gave me some of your attention, the stove has more of it then your own boyfriend" he says with a hint of jealousy

"I need to make sure that this dinner is perfect for our families. It's the first time since we started dating 4 years ago we have been all together"

I say turning around and wrapping my arms around his neck. He nods his head then smirks

"dinner ain't until tonight we still have a bunch of time to mess around" he says then dropping his hands from my waist to my ass rubbing it gently.

"Devin." i quietly moan out. I realize that i'm falling into his games and try to pull away before he quickly grabs me back throwing me over his shoulder.

He slaps my ass while carrying me upstairs. "Devin put me down!" I say and he laughs. "that ain't my name babygirl" I then roll my eyes again.

"quit rollin ur eyes too" WHAT. He has eyes in the back of his head or something. "i'm sorry my love can you please put me down?" I beg pleadingly.

"nope it's been a minute since i've gotten a hold of you and this perfect body of yours." He says as we finally enter our shared bedroom and he throws me on the bed, removing his shirt.

💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋

Devin's POV

I might have caused a little time in making thanksgiving dinner waste but it's worth it when you have a sexy girlfriend bussin it down in the kitchen.

Who wouldn't eat her out?

she's currently in the shower that she declined me out of after i "barely let her walk" that was nothing if that was bad she should wait until after dinner where nothing is planned for tomorrow.

Dinner is at 6 and it's currently 4:53PM as i'm in the closer getting dressed for the night.

I decided on an all dark brown suit with a wife beater inside.

I knock on the bathroom door to put my cologne on when I see my girlfriend come out looking more beautiful every second I stared at her

she had on a dark brown sleeveless fuzzy dress with my white button up inside and black boots.

(pretend her hair is down and curled)

"close your mouth Dev you're not a fish" She says "yes ma'am" I say looking at her up and down with the most lusty look ever

"not now Dev your parents will be here any second" she says pushing me away from her.

"so lets hurry this up then" I say grabbing her waist again. "no baby, I'm still recovering from earlier I can't take anymore" 

"that was nothing compared to how much i'm gonna ruin you tonight, you lucky your fine ass have your parents coming or you woulda been dealt with"

I say slapping her ass and letting her go already missing her touch. Hearing her chuckle from a distance.

——————/-/—————-

the dinner went amazing out families had fun. Played uno, did the family dance and my woman did it with that food.

She was now taking her clothes off getting ready for bed when I slid into the bathroom leaning against the door frame.

"you thought yo ass was getting away wit it?" I asked lowly dimming the lights.

Samantha turned her head slowly almost scared of my down darkened 6'5 figure.

She tries to run opposite away from me but I grab just in time and pin her against the wall.

"you might have had a little turkey distraction earlier but now you're all mine." I say kissing her softly.

that turned into our greatest thanksgiving gift 9 months later, our daughter Oakley Samantha Booker.

————————

happy early thanksgiving !!
hope yall mamas bussed it down in the kitchen or whatevaaa

anways TIS THE SEASOJNNN 🎄🎄🎄

christmas content 🔜🔜🔜🔜

ilyyyy

-Z🌅