Mikey Williams- gimme love

ikik its been awhile but heres an update🤍

Memphis, Tennessee
3:37 PM

Indigo's POV:

I was reading a book in my small but modern apartment when I hear keys jingling.

I already know who it is as Mikey my boyfriend of 3 years has been traveling for basketball.

He walked in and immediately called out "mama! where you at?" I decided to act like I couldn't hear him so I quickly put my AirPods in noise canceling mode.

He walked into the living room and I could see him smiled from the corner of my eye but I just push up my reading glasses.

He snatches the book outta my hand and lowers his head to my level on the couch waving his tatted arms around. I pick my phone up and start going on instagram he snatches that and the remote.

I lay back and close my eyes and he then removes my airpods and lifts me to his lap. He turns my face to him and says

"i don't know who you think you are tryna ignore me cause you think shits funny but i have had a shitty week and you are bout to gimme some love"

he says looking at my eyes then my lips repeatedly. I giggle and lean in for a soft passionate kiss. He smiles into the kiss and starts grabbing my ass in between

I pull away and remove it hand. "Micheal! My ass isn't going anywhere goodness that hurt" i said rubbing my ass.

"with the way you be looking i might have to just grab every part of ya sexy ass." he says kissing me again

"i love you mikey"

"i love you more mama, and quit that ignoring shit or you won't walk next time"

——————

finally updated after 70 years hope you guys enjoy this one nd comment who you wanna see!!

-Z🤭