20: Halloween Special - Pt. 2

✧⋄⋆⋅⋆⋄✧⋄⋆⋅⋆⋄✧⋄⋆⋅⋆⋄✧⋄⋆⋅⋆⋄✧

-The Next Day-
Thursday, April 23

Hinata's P.O.V

The next day was the same as any day at my workplace - Ureshi Udon.

Ureshi Udon was flooded with hungry customers all ready to devour their favorite foods which were cooked for them. Many customers rushed in and requested that I serve them, leaving me with tips of ¥1500 yen, ¥3000 yen and even ¥4500 yen.

I seated customers, I took their orders, recommended a few dishes, handed out cooked dishes, and overall made the customers that chose Ureshi Udon to feel wanted and welcomed. Afterward, I cleaned dirty booths and took the tips I was given for my hard work and dedication.

It was all the same.

That's what I thought anyway.

Because once the clock approached 3 p.m, a familiar individual entered the diner, one that possessed blonde hair, blue eyes, and yet another fine tuxedo but this one was burgundy and black.

The mysterious male was back. But earlier than yesterday.

Currently standing by the bar with an order in hand, I looked over my shoulder at him in surprise as he stood before the front entrance, fixing the sleeve of his burgundy jacket while gazing around at the crowded place.

I smiled at the sight of the return of the blonde male who arrived so early today. Deep down, I truly wanted to see him again.

So, I quickly set the order in my hand on the bar upon Kiba's side because he was currently busy pouring drinks for customers. I set the order to where he can see it when he's done with his task, grabbed a menu I previously set out before spinning around to greet the blonde.

Instantly as his blue eyes landed on me, a large grin formed on his face, one of immense joy.

I walked closer in order to greet him, smiling as well, "Hello! It's so nice to see you ag-oof!"

But my words were cut short when the tall man wrapped his arms around my body, pulling me into his frame to initiate an intimate hug.

I let out a gasp by the male's rather abrupt action of hugging me, an action I was quite stunned by. O-Oh my kami, what is he doing?

The confusion I felt was damn near shackling as I stood snuggled up within the blonde male's tight embrace, unable to think or move. The smell of the same, cool and crispy cologne that he adorned was now suffocating as it flooded into my nose with no intentions of ceasing forth. My nostrils were overwhelmed by the mysterious male's scent, mind you, a male I only met yesterday and was still without the knowledge of his name.