19: Part 2.

-Start of Part Two Of The Happy Birthday Special-

⚠️(Freaky Mature Scene)⚠️

️⬆️ Fanart by Ohnej on Tumblr!

-Time Skip-
Three Days Later

Naruto's P.O.V

This week went by in a flash and all the while I have been itching for Friday to arrive.

My birthday, to arrive.

I didn't know what to expect since I'm used to my birthday being celebrated by the people in my club.

The theme being loud explicit music and sex. Lots and lots of sex.

So I was excited to see what my new family has planned for me. I couldn't wait to celebrate my birthday differently.

But all my excitement went away when I started to notice a few things. I started to notice that no one was even uttering the fact that my birthday is today.

No one even acknowledged it.

Not Hinata or her friends and not even my own friends.

What the fuck is going on?

Constantly that question ran through my mind but I chose not to say anything.

Maybe they're planning something.

I wanted to think positive. I didn't want to think that my own family had forgotten my birthday.

It can't be. I've been reminding them for fucking months.

So, it can't be that.

It can't.

So now, I stood waiting in front of my son's school, my body leaned against my motorbike which was positioned in a single park in front of the large building some ways ahead of me.

My blue eyes steadily scanned the area in search of a bubbly blonde haired blue eyed kid, my hand wrapped around my phone. At the moment, I was engaged in a conversation with Hinata through text. But I noticed that sometimes she'll go away only to come back a few minutes later. She'll totally disappear from the conversation for a while which bothered me more and more.

I sighed, pulling my eyes back down to the large device within my hands to read the new text Hinata had sent me.

💜 My Queen: Babe, it's settled. I think we need to schedule a spa appointment together.

I chuckled in amusement at Hinata's response, moving to pull my fingers down to type on the screen to answer back.

💸 Me: Oh? What drove you to this conclusion, hmm?

I pressed send to my response and afterwards, I played the waiting game, just eyeing my phone in anticipation. I was waiting like a lovesick puppy for my fiance to text me back. But sadly, she didn't text me back right away.

Once a-fucking-gain.

I groaned, cursing underneath my breath. "Damn it, Hinata. You can't be that busy, babe." I whispered sadly, pouting to myself due to how silent our conversation has gone. I was getting a little worried. Hinata hardly ever leaves the conversation so dry like this. Usually, when I text her or call her, she's always open for me, ready to talk. And if not, if she's busy, she'll be sure to let me know.

Everyday during this time, we usually chat while I wait for Noah to exit his school. The little chatterbox tends to spend a few minutes every day after school to talk to his friends and of course his little girl buddy. So I have time to speak to the woman I love. But now it seems she's so busy she can't return my texts. I bit my lip briefly.