19: Birthday Edition!

A.N.

Hello everyone!!!

So yesterday was my birthday and I'm still hypeee! But today is Naruto's birthday and I have decided to make a oneshot special about him.

But with a twist.

I have decided to include characters from my two dark Naruhina stories: A Crazy Accident and Bound.

So if you have not read those books, you will surely be confused on what is going on in this chapter. Like you will seriously be confused. So I say, don't read this one.

Spoilers lie ahead if you haven't finished reading Bound.

A Crazy Accident and Bound has to be read first in order to read this Oneshot! So just to let you know as a disclaimer.

BUT, if you have read A Crazy Accident and Bound and are yearning to see more of Ray, Leo, Noah, Naruto, Hinata, Kureani, Ino, Tsuande, Stefan and even Eddie.

Then, here you are!

This chapter is very, very long. Like 40,000 words long. So I chose to split up the chapter into two parts. So you're probably gonna be reading for a while, I hope you don't mind.

Also, this oneshot has a lime and two lemons to let you all know. It's mature. But that's all I'm saying, hehe! I figured that'll make up for my absence.

Also, one more thing I want to mention. Inside the story you will notice that I have placed Naruto's birthday on a Friday instead of a Sunday. I did that on purpose. 😏

But anyway that is all!

Of course there will be more oneshots coming on the way!

But in the meantime, I really hope you enjoy! I worked so hard on this chapter.

Comment your thoughts and vote!

***

Happy Birthday Naruto!
ACA/Bound Edition

⚠️(Warning: Contains Mature Content)⚠️

Hinata has been contemplating for a long time what she should do for her fiance's birthday. He's been so good to her now that everything was peaceful. There was no more violence. No more killing. No more abuse. No more, Menma. Now, it was just a family bonding together but Naruto's 35th birthday was beginning to draw nearer and she has been stumped on what to do to celebrate. She wanted his day to be absolutely perfect but didn't know where to begin. Hmm, what to do? I don't know, seek help from Naruto's closest buddies, Ray, Stefan, Leo and Eddie. They'll know just what to do to make Naruto's special day... epic.

Hinata's P.O.V

Staring nervously back at a calendar within my kitchen, I set my top teeth down on my bottom lip, biting it in response to my nerves.

The large calendar that was strung up on the refrigerator by colorful magnets was marked with several reminders on certain dates which pertained to a few people in the house.