11: Christmas Edition!

☆𝕆𝕟𝕖𝕤𝕙𝕠𝕥 𝕋𝕠𝕡𝕚𝕔☆

☆𝕆𝕟𝕖𝕤𝕙𝕠𝕥 𝕋𝕠𝕡𝕚𝕔☆

𝚂𝚞𝚗𝚜𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚎 𝙵𝚊𝚖𝚒𝚕𝚢 (𝟸𝟶𝟷𝟿 𝙲𝚑𝚛𝚒𝚜𝚝𝚖𝚊𝚜 𝙴𝚍𝚒𝚝𝚒𝚘𝚗) ⛄

☆ℝ𝕒𝕥𝕚𝕟𝕘☆

Warning: T Rated.

☆𝕊𝕦𝕞𝕞𝕒𝕣𝕪☆

Christmas, meets the Hidden Leaf Village which excites the Uzumaki family greatly. Especially, a little dark blue haired girl. Himawari. Every year, the famous Santa greets them and places wonderful presents under their tree, but leaving right before Himawari could get a peek.. She wonders,  who, really is Santa. Is he real? Or is it all in her head? Her mission, is to answer all those questions, all by, herself..

☆𝕋𝕒𝕘𝕤☆

Christmas AU • 2019 • Canon • Set Before Kawaki • Hokage Naruto • Fluff • Familial • Gathering Together • Fun Times • Fun To Read • Christmas Spirit • Santa Clause • First Christmas Oneshot • Joyful •

☆𝕆𝕟𝕖 𝕃𝕒𝕤𝕥 𝕋𝕙𝕚𝕟𝕘☆

Hope you enjoy! Don't forget to comment and vote! Merry Christmas! 🤍🎄❤️

◈𝅒 𝅓 𝅒 𝅓 𝅒 𝅓 𝅒 𝅓 𝅒 𝅓 𝅒 𝅓 𝅒 𝅓 𝅒 ◈

It was a normal, jolly day in Kohana, balls of ice falling from the sky and touching the peaceful village, causing the villagers to stare in awe at the sight.

Everyone enjoyed, a white Christmas, and surely enough, they had one this year. But, who especially enjoyed it, was, the Uzumaki family.

Back at the hokage office, a blonde haired male eyed the snow falling from his window in awe, his blue eyes widening by the wonderful sight. "Woah.." He whispered out in excitement but paused when he heard a knock come from his office door, his head turning to acknowledge it.

He cleared his throat, nodding. "Come in." He announced, greeting in the unknown person. He waited patiently by his desk as the unknown person came in, showing himself.

Once the lovely, hardworking hokage caught sight of the person, a big happy smile came across his tan, whiskered face, he moving to steal a hug or two. "Ahh, Shikamaru. It's so nice to see you." He chuckled out and gave the tall black haired male a big old hug, the male chuckling by the blonde male's affection.

In response, Shikamaru hugged him back just as tightly, but broke away once he caught sight of the snow falling passed the huge window in the room, the blonde haired male letting go.