His butler, a tragedy

Alois

"Ahh!"

"Master I will change your bandages if you allow me to."

"Grrr you are of no use to me! Get out and call Claude!"

I lay silently in my bed waiting for Claude.

"Your highness may I change your bandages?"

"That brat could've done a better job at stabbing me... Claude does the smell of my blood make you hungry, does it make you want to feast?"

"Of course."

'Huh?! What is this? I've seen those eyes before eyes that make your skin crawl.'

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

*Alois limps out of bed to Hannah in the hallway and pushes her down.*

"Take me...I need to see...Ciel...Ciel Phantomhive."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

*Alois is riding in a carriage being driven by Hannah to Ciel's estate*

"A spider's web wet with mourning dew, like a veil that hides you true face."

'I'm bleeding...'

"Hello~"

"What! Who are you?"

"Let's just do this quickly. Hmm Jim Maken that's your real name. Well you are a death's grim door my friend."

*a red headed reaper has appeared inside Alois' carriage*

"We've got a problem with your soul."

*Alois has crawled away and is sitting at the edge of a tree*

"I've changed my mind say it. And don't look at me like I would look at some villagers face and not with the craving that the old man would give me. Look the way you did on that day like I'm all you care about..."

*A wolf is about to attack Alois. He has accepted his death but something stops it*

"What are you doing your highness why are you here? Your goal is incomplete you do not yet have Ciel Phantomhive."

"It's just you now. You're all I have left." I look up at Claude with tears in my eyes.

"Come now master don't say such ridiculous things."

"Shut up shut up shut up! You're the only one you're all that I have! Hoheo Taralna Rondero Tarel. You can't ever leave my side never! Not you please Claude. Do you know, I think that you're my highness..."

Claude takes my face in his hands and wipes away my tears.

"What a thing to say to a butler."

*Claude does the unthinkable and ends his master's life*

"Don't worry master. Yours is a disgraceful soul who would give his love to a butler I could never work up an appetite for that. I'll keep you. I can use your soul indeed I can."

"So that's what's going on here. That boy was fated to die tonight but the soul ledgers said nothing. I should have known a demon was involved."

"Will you be taking him grim reaper?"

"I just need to keep the account balanced. I would much rather watch. This seems interesting."

"So you haven't taken Sebastian's side?"

"Taken his side? Please don't insult me. The only way for me to prove my love to dear Bassy is with a death match!"