His butler, an invitation

*It is a sunny afternoon and Claude is sitting in his study. Alois walks in with a furious look on his face.*

"Claude...I want Ciel Phantomhive. He will be mine! And I want the god forsaken demon Sebastian to suffer an agony worse than death..."

"Of course your highness. I shall arrange a ball."

"A ball?! Claude are you out of your mind!?"

"Master if you put every faith in me I assure you, you will have Ciel Phantomhive."

"Ok then. I trust you."

*Claude begins writing an invitation on a piece of fancy stationary and seals the letter with the Trancy family crest. A spider.*

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Ciel

*It is a few days later and Sebastian brings Ciel a letter addressed to him from Earl Alois Trancy*

"What is this?"

"A letter addressed to you from Alois Trancy"

"I don't believe to have met him, who is he?"

"He is the queen's spider. He is the heir to the late earl Trancy. He normally keeps to himself and seldom leaves his estate. You would never have met him."

"He seems to want to invite me to a ball. A private one."

"I think you should attend. It will give you a chance to claim your revenge..."

*Sebastian removes his glove and the purple symbol on his hand begins to glow.*

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Alois

*Sebastian and Ciel arrive at the Trancy estate that day at four pm.*

"Oh Ciel! How great it is to finally meet you!"

*Alois greets Ciel with a charming albeit a fake smile*

"Indeed. So why am I here."

"Well...I've prepared a special dance. The dance macabre..."

"Oh I see..."