ch 2

after breaking up with seth at 3:30 in the morning i go back to my place and sleep tell 8:30. after waking up i go to class and get the material for what i will be missing. classes go by fast and soon i'm back at home. i decide to call cam to make sure he is still okay with me coming.

"aspen what's up" cam answers the phone with a preppy tone.

"just calling to make sure it's still chill if i come spend the week with you" i reply.

"it's always chill" he says mocking me.

"okay, i leave on thursday" i tell him.

"i will be waiting" he tells me before hanging up the phone. after the call with cam i clean up my place for awhile and than order some pizza. when the pizza came i spent the rest of the night eating the pizza and watching netflix.

wednesday goes by pretty fast and the next thing i know am boarding the plane for cali. i text cam letting him know that I'm on the plane. i turn my phone on airplane mode and put my headphones in.

3 hours later-

well waiting to get off the plane i text cam letting him know i'm here. after collecting my bags, i go and wait by the exit for cameron. soon enough i see his car pull up and i walk out of the airport. cam gets out of his car and stands on the curb. i run up and hug him extremely tightly surprised that he isn't dying. after i'm done hugging him he takes my luggage and puts it in the trunk. well he is doing that i get in the car and wait for him.

cameron gets in the car and we head towards his place. once we get there cam shows me to my room. i unpack and walk downstairs to find cam.

∞ ∞ ∞ ∞ ∞ ∞ ∞ ∞ ∞ ∞ ∞ ∞ ∞ ∞ ∞ ∞ ∞ ∞ ∞ ∞
hey guys, how's your life?

-peyton