ch 3

"nash wants us to meet him at pink taco" cam says as he walks out of the kitchen.

"okay, i'm gonna quickly change" i tell him, heading towards my bedroom. i change into black tank top, jeans, and my teal vans. i put my camera necklace and infinity ring. i put my hair into a higher pony, grab my purse, and walk downstairs to meet cam by the door. we walk out and get in cam's car. my sunglasses are on the seat so i put them on.

"you look good" cameron says looking over at me and grabbing my hand. i miss being around him everyday.

"thank you" i reply. already feeling the redness go to my cheeks. sure, he may be my best friend but i'm not use to the compliments. we pull into to the parking lot and park. cameron comes to my side of the car and opens the door for me.

"thank you" i say smiling. he grabs my hand and we walk inside. nash isn't here yet so we get a booth and wait for him.

"i've missed you so much aspen" cameron says holding my hand under the table.

"cam why do you keep holding my hand?" i ask because he never use to hold my hand.

"i'm not sure, i just missed you so much and i just want you to be mine" he says looking down at our hands. before i can say anything nash walks in with a blonde.

"nash, i've missed you" i say standing up to give him a hug. i sit down and nash introduces the blonde. her name is bailey and they've been dating for awhile. we make small talk and eat. we spend about two hours just catching up and eating. we say goodbye to nash and bailey. after a long discussion as to what we should do, we decide to go to the beach.

∞ ∞ ∞ ∞ ∞ ∞ ∞ ∞ ∞ ∞ ∞ ∞ ∞ ∞ ∞ ∞ ∞ ∞ ∞ ∞
hey if you want to see any of the outfits my polyvore is peytonh34