ch 4

all you could here were waves crashing onto the shore. for awhile we just walked in pure quietness until we came up to a spot where we just stopped walking and sat down.

"cam, can we talk about what you said earlier in the restaurant" i ask looking up at him.

"aspen, you're my best friend and i've always wanted to be with you. you are always here for me and you support me through everything. when my life gets crazy you are always there to support me. life with you makes perfect sense and i just want to be with you" he spits out. i'm not sure what to say. i don't want to start dating right away again but than again i've known cameron most of my life and always have had feelings for him.

"cam, can we see how this week goes and if after this week we still want something while we can try long distance until i graduate." i suggest.

"i'm okay with that just know aspen i will end up with you" he warns. after that we just sit in silence until we decided we should leave. we get home around ten. we decided on watching a movie and we are currently picking one.

"cam can we please watch dirty dancing" i plead. it's my favorite movie and i know almost every line. i've forced cam to watch it so many times i'm surprise he hasn't thrown it away.

"go ahead" he says. i put it in and sit down next to him.we sat there together watching the movie, it just felt right. after we finished the movie we put in another and spent the rest of the night just watching movies. i fall asleep snuggled up to cam during the third movie.
i woke up the next morning still snuggled up to cam. i get up and walk into the kitchen to see what cam has to cook with for breakfast.