ch 6

all I remember from yesterday is a brief summary that johnson gave me when i woke up on his couch this morning. he gave me a ride back to cams but we stopped at a small cafe. i get cam a donut and head back to the apartment. i walk in and head straight to cam's room.

"good morning babe" cam says when i walk into his bedroom. jaxx is laying on his bed so i walk over and sit down next to him. i hand cam the donut and pet jaxx. we hold small talk for awhile till cam decides to get ready. i head to my bedroom to also get ready. jaxx follows me so i let him in. i do the normal routine; my outfit consists of a navy blue floral shirt, ripped jeans, sandals, and my regular jewelry. cam isn't out of the shower so i put my hair into a fishtail braid and redo my nails. after my nails are completely done i put jaxx in his cage and go to cameron's room.

"good, you're dressed" cam says as he walks out "can i ask a favor of you?" normally these favors are ridiculous.

"sure" i reply. i sit down on the bed and cam follows me. he turns towards me and looks into my eyes.

"so there's somebody i want you to meet but the thing is this person thinks we are dating." he tells me.

"cameron why the hell does this person think we're dating" i ask raising my voice from the slight anger i'm feeling towards him.

"that doesn't matter right now, what matters is will you help me with this situation" he asks giving the look i always give into. i sat there thinking about this situation, i finally made up my mind.

"i will, if and only if you will come back to texas with me for the last two months of college" i say standing up. i walk over to cameron's closet and find a shirt that matches my shirt, a pair of jeans, and tan vans. "if we are doing this thing, you will wear this outfit."

"okay deal, thank you so much for helping me with this" he says grabbing the clothes from me and goes into the bathroom to change. as he leaves the room i lay down on the bed. why the hell does the person think we are dating? how does this person no about me? why does cameron think this would work?

"hey you ready to go" cameron asks. i nod and get off the bed. i head towards cameron and he wraps me into a hug. he mumbles into my head, i can't make out what he said. i pull out of the hug and head towards the car. cameron is shortly out and unlocking the car. as soon as we are in cameron is on his way to this persons place.we arrive to an apartment complex, "ready" cameron asks, i nod. cam gets out and jogs over to my side of the car and opens the car door for me.

"thank you babe" i say kissing his cheek. we intertwined our hands and head into the apartments. we walk up to the fourth door, cameron leads me to the apartment door.

"cam after you knock on the door kiss me" i whisper to him. he quickly knocks on the door, turns to me, and take my face into his hands. he presses his lips to mine soon the door is open and we break apart. it wasn't the first time i had kiss cam but there was something behind this. i put a smile on my face and try not to think of how wrong this is.

"aspen this is bryant my photographer and good friend" cam says introducing me. bryant leads us to his living room. cameron sits down on the couch, i sit very close to him he spins puts his arm around me. him and bryant are deep in conversation so i play with cam's hand and get lost in thought. "aspen, how does that sound" cam asks looking down at me.

"huh" i ask not sure as to what he was fully asking. cam giggles a little bit.

"bryant was wondering if it would be okay if we went and took photos for him today" cam says answering my question. it sounds like fun.

"sounds wonderful, can we do this at the beach" i ask them as i am sitting up to kiss cam's cheek. we are soon heading back to our place to get our swimsuits.