Eviction 

I wake up the next morning and see Carl laying next to me, I walk downstairs and see 5 (I think that's how many there where, lol) kids sitting on the couch

"Who the fuck" I say pointing at them and looking at Kev and V.

"Their our new foster kids. Time to eat. Eat, yea" V says making an eating motion. The kids all stand up and run into the kitchen.

I walk upstairs, and wake up Carl. "Hey time to get up" I say rubbing his back, "I'm up I'm up" he says getting up and stepping over Nick. (I forgot to write that he stayed with Mya and Carl, oops 😬)

"I gotta go to a job, you coming with?" Carl says while putting his shirt over his head.

"Um, no I think I'm gonna go hang out with Debbie, but I'll see ya later" I say giving him a kiss

"Ok see you later my angel" he says a smirks at me.

"What the fuck" I whisper and walk over to the Gallaghers.

As I'm walking up I see a orange sign on their door "eviction notice" I read "Fuck" I whisper and run inside.

"HEY GALLAGHERS WAKE THE FUCK UP" I yell and Ian and Debbie run downstairs. "What the fuck Mya" Ian says.

Fiona walks out of the kitchen with Shawn following behind her. "What was that for" Fiona says through a laugh.

"Y'all are getting evicted" I say holding up the bright orange paper.

"What the fuck, how we have been paying all of our bills" Fiona says snatching the paper from me.

Lip runs down stairs and walks over to me and Fi, "what the fuck is going on" he says

"Y'all are getting evicted that's what" I say patting him on the back

"Where is Carl" Debbie says with Liam  in her hands.

"Doing one of his weird ass runs." I say rolling my eyes.

"What does he do, if it's not drugs or guns" Ian says while plopping down on the couch, and I follow close behind him.

"He scares people into hinging him money so that Nick can 'protect' stores from intruders" I say chuckling.

"Ok Gallagher, and Balls, time to go find our cousin" Fi says while rushing out of the door.

"I'll stay here with Liam just in case someone shows up" Debbie says while walking into the kitchen.

"Mya text Carl, tell him to meet us at the L" Ian says and pulls me out of the door.

Carl🍆😉
Hey, meet me and Ian at the L... NOW!

Why mammas, what's wrong I'm busy

       Carl, can you stop with the weird ass nicknames for like 5 fucking minuets??? Because you're about to be real busy looking for a place to stay, y'all are getting evicted.

Shit, for real. Im otw. Love ya ma

          Love you too Carl

Me and Ian are waiting for about 3 minutes when we see someone pull up next to us. It's, Carl!?

"When the fuck did you get a car?" I say while getting in the passenger side.

"Just now" Carl says as Ian gets in the back.

"Ok we need to go find your cousin, do you know where he would be at" I say looking out the window.

"Let's try his job first, then his house." Ian says scooting away from Nick who is also in the back seat.

Where driving for a little bit longer then Carl puts his hand on my thigh, and squeezes it.

I look over at him, and smile, and he just winks.

We drive the rest of the way like this, we make some small talk but nothing else really.

We get to Patricks Job and we walk in and see him

"Yo you old mother fucker, what's the deal!" Carl yells.

"The deal is, your cunt of a sister accused me of molesting her" Patrick yells back

"Ok well that still gives you no reason to evict us" Ian says walking closer.

"Who's the chick. She's cute" Patrick  says while pointing at me. I back up a little behind Carl

"The 'chick' is my fucking Girl. Now you need to cancel the eviction, or what ever ghe fuck you do. Now!" Carl yells at him, and I take his hand to try and calm him down. But it doesn't work.

"Nope, start packing Gallaghers, and hot stuff" Patrick says, and Carl lets go of my hand and go to swing at the guy but he grabs Carls hand before he can get to his face.

"Start packing" he whispers, and let's go of carls hand.

We all go back to the car, we drive in silence. But Carl puts his hand on my thigh. I think he might be horny.

I pull out my phone and text Carl, even tho he's sitting next to me

Carl🍆😉
    Are you horny baby?😂
Fuck yes, have you seen you 😻

We both laugh and Ian looks at us confused

"What the fuck" Ian says and chuckles.

"I'm going over to Mya's brotha" Carl says and dabs Ian up.

We get back inside and go up to my room, but one of the foster kids are sleeping in my bed

"Fuck dude, I was hoping to hit" Carl says and starts humping the air.

"Simmer down bud, I'll figure it out" I say and laugh.

"Kev, V? Where are you" I yell

"In the kitchen" V yells back

"Yo one of your little Asian baby's are in my bed, can we use yours" I say trying ti hold back me blushing.

"Fine, just change the sheets when your done, don't be loud, and USE A FUCKING COMDOM" V says and playfully punches my shoulder

"Ew V your letting them fuck in our bed" Kev says with a grossed out look on his face

"Yes, yes she is" Carl says and grabs my hand and pulls me to the room. I can faintly hear Kev talking to V

"If we talked to them any longer, Carl might have gotten blue balls, did you fucking see that. You could see that kids boner from a mile away" Kev says with a chuckle clearly amused at his joke.

Carl shuts the door behind him and locks it.

"I learned some new tricks while I was in Juvie, wanna see"

A/N- Sorry I haven't been active!!!! I've been busy with school, but I'm definitely gonna be writing more this week since I'm on thanksgiving break. Oh and speaking of thanksgiving, happy thanksgiving!! 🦃