Feel good?

⚠️SMUT⚠️ and Liston to the song at the top while reading it 😉

Me and Carl get inside and run into my room. He closes the door and slams me against it. He begins to sloppily kiss me as I pull him closer by his tie.

Then, he pulls me over and puts me on the bed and pushes me down by my shoulders. He climbs on top of me and begins to kiss me again.

He motions for me to pull my shirt off and I do.

He begins to suck on the outside of my boobs, and begins to go down my stomach. He then pulls my pants off and starts to rub the outside of my panties.

"Fuck Carl" I softly moan.

He then takes my panties off and begins to suck on the outside of my clit, and I let out a loud moan.

"Feel good" Carl says grinning at me and continues.

Then I sit up and pull his pants and boxers off

"This won't make twins will it" Carl says concerned

"No now shut the fuck up and just do it already" I say has I lay back down.!

He then inserts in me and holds my wrist down so I can't move.

Then I feel his face come next to my ear and I feel his  breath on my face

"I love you, you know that" he whispers in my ear.

"Yep, AH FUCK" I yell out in pleasure as I cum all over him.

He smirks and then puts his head back down and inserts his warm fingers in me. And sucks my clit.

My legs begin to shake from the many organisms I got.

Then he slowly takes his mouth and fingers off out of me and gives me a long and passionate kiss.

"You taste good" he says as he's licking his fingers.

I just laugh and then slam him back on the bed.

I lay on top of him and begin to suck on his neck and chest, leaving many hickeys. Then I begin to kiss down his stomach until I get lower and lower.

I slowly insert his member into my mouth and begin thrusting back and forth

Carl puts his hands in my hair and throws his head back in pleasure.

"F-F-Fuck Mya"'he says with small moans.

Then he cums all in my mouth.

"Good boy" I say kissing him and laying down next to him.

End of smut.

We get dressed and cleaned up and then go downstairs, to find Kev and V snuggling and watching a movie

"What a day huh" Kev says looking up at me and Carl Smirking.

"Yep what a day, I'm gonna go to bed" I say and walk upstairs.

"Ok, I'm gonna stay at home tonight. I love you and I'll see you in the morning" Carl says and gives me a kiss

"Ok love you too" I say and kiss him back.

I go upstairs and look out the window and see Carl walk inside, I can kinda see through the kitchen window, their all still congratulating him.

I lay down and think about the day, and how happy I was.

If I told my self 3 years ago this is how life would be. I would look at myself and laugh.