Carl

It's been a month since Carl left for Military school, he does his weekly visits, and we send letters back and forth but it's not the same.

Life has been so shitty, I feel horrible about myself, I won't stop throwing up, and my back hurts all of the time.

Carl has been coming to visit less and less because of his sergeant, and I miss him like a bitch.

I'm now 5 months pregnant, and I'm so ready for it to all be over, it will all work out in the end.

I really love Everliegh for a name, but I'll have to see what Carl says.

I miss him so much, his touch, his smell, his smile, his hair, his voice, just everything. But he doesn't have much longer.

Monica came around again, she's been on my ass like crazy because of the baby. Telling me what to do and not to do like he wasn't doing meth while she was pregnant with Carl.

I haven't been coming out of my room a lot, Ian and lip have been coming over to check on me, I have gotten closer with Lip over the past month.

He has lied in bed with me while I was crying, held my hair back while I was throwing up, bring me food. He's just been here for me.

But, I would say Mandy isn't the biggest fan of me...

*Flashback*

Lip walks into my room with a bag of food, and some things to help with my headache.

"Common Lip, I don't know why you keep coming over here to help her. Are y'all fucking or something" Mandy says clearly annoyed

"Mandy we have gone over this, she's pregnant, with Carls baby and he's at military school, someone needs to help her out, Kev and V aren't always going to be home" Lip says while handing me a bag of chips.

"Lip it's fine you can go, I got it from here. But thank you" I say while looking into his eyes

"Anytime, love ya" he says while patting me on the back

"Love you too" I say and smile at him.

They walk out, and about 5 minutes later I hear a knock on my door.

"Come in" I say not looking away from my phone.

"Look here whore, I don't care who you're getting married to, or who's baby you're having. But you stay the fuck away from lip you got it. Or you, and you're precious little girl" Mandy says and pulls out a gun "are going to go bye bye, got it" she says while she has the tip of the gun under my chin

I nod and she walk out.

*END OF FLASH BACK*

As for Ian, he's been helping me since let's just say that.

Him and Mickey have been keeping me company when Carl can't talk, or Kev and V aren't home.

I wonder what Carl is doing..?

CARL POV-

I'm running my laps when I start to slow down because I want to catch my breath.

"KEEP GOING GALLAGHER, WHO ARE YOU DOING THIS FOR" the Sargent yells

"My daughter, Sarg" I say starting to speed up again.

"Who else" he says as he starts running next to me

"My fiancé sarg" I say trying to catch my breath

"good, now go get some water." He says and pats me on the back.

I go back to my bunk and sit on the bed, its about 8:30pm, bed soon.

I start to get ready for bed when I look at the pictures of me and Mya and start to get sad.

I miss her like fucking crazy, and I'm upset that I'm missing all of our daughters milestones, luckily I go home next week.

Mya doesn't know that yet, I figured I would surprise her.

I wonder how her little bump looks like, I wonder if it's even little anymore. I text her

Gorgeous girl😻

Hey baby
Hey, how's everything.
It's good, it's fun, but very exhausting
Yeah I bet, I miss you
I miss you too baby😢
Do you know when you come back
No not yet, you'll be the first person to know.
Ok, I better let you go, get some
Rest. I love you babe. 🤍
I love you too, baby. Goodnight. 🤍

I dye my phone down, and Everyone else starts to poor in.

"Gallagher" I hear Sam say

"What's up" I say sitting up.

"The Sarg wants to talk to you" he says clearly not knowing why.

"Um, ok" I say confused.

I walk over to the Sargent.

"You needed to talk to me Sir" I say standing there, with my hands behind my back.

"Start packing your stuff. You're leaving, we are going to have you back at the start of next semester. We thought it would be best for you because of your little one on the way, and you getting married. We'll see you in 10 months son" he says while patting me on the back.

I walk back into the room, and see Sam sttting on his bed.

"What was it" he says concerned.

"I'm leaving, I'll be back next semester though" I say while taking the pictures of me and Mya down.

"Well do good things kid, and if you ever wanna talk, here's my number. And invite me to that wedding of yours. I want to meet the little one and Mya" he says as he hands me a pice of paper with his number on it.

"I will, thanks brotha, for everything" I say and pats him on the back

"No problem Gallagher" he says and smiles.

I finish packing my stuff, and I walk out and see a black car there with the Sargent in it.

"Hop in Gallagher, I'm taking you home" he says with a smile

I can't wait to see Mya.