Liar

So everything started normal.
Marinette was late (as usual), Alya went CRAZY searching for ways to hide Marinette's secret identity, Nino Was hearing music, Chloe searched for ways to make life miserable, and Adrien was dropped off at school, thinking about Mari the whole drive.
Marinette had to stop at the bathroom before heading to class and that's what she did. Guess who went in as well? If you guessed Adrien, you are really taking this to far. And it wasn't Chloe either. It was Lila.
"Wht's up, Marinette?"
Mari was not up for a chat with her. "What do you want, Lila?"
"What? Me? Nothing."
"Sure..."
"I like your earrings. Can I try them?"
'What? Did she officially loose her mind?' Mari thought. "Ugh no. What are you up too? Can you please leave me alone?" She was very tired after a long night spent on Chat Noir. Well, thinking about him. It would be to hard to give up another love. And being in love with Chat Noir? Who would have thought? "Lila, can you go? Gosh.."
Lila just smiled innocently and pulled red lipstick out of her pocket. And started smearing it on her face.
"What are you doing?" Marinette asked with total shock. But Lila just kept smiling.
"You'll see." She said and snatched Marinette's earrings out of her ears.
Mari froze, stunned. Then she shouted, "LILA, GIVE THEM BACK!" and launched towards her. But Lila was quicker. She ran out of the bathroom, shut the door, and somehow locked Mari in. She was frozen, not able to move, or think, at all. When she finally could think, she started listing ways Lila could have figured out her secret identity. Or maby she was just trying to be annoying. Suddenly, she heard Lila shout, "HELP! MARINETTE HIT ME!"