Cameras don't lie

Mari was shocked. And so were everybody else. The video showd Mari hitting Lila. BAD.
"What..." Mari mumbled.
Everyone looked very convinced now. Alya looked at Mari with disbelief. And so were Nino and everybody else.
"Marinette Dupain Cheng, you are expelled for hitting Lila."
"But.. but.. I DIDN'T HIT LILA!" Everyone looked at Mari as she struggled to explane. "This can't be right! I didn't hit Lila! I would never hit anyone."
"I can't belive it." Alya shook her head. "I thought I knew you, girl."
"Not nice, dude." Nino added.
"I really didn't hit her!" Mari tried to argue.
"Owe! Owe! It hurts!" Lila fake-cried.
Mari wanted to punch her face -for real, this time- but she knew it would only make things worse. What really broke her heart was Adrian's face. It was disappointed. He didn't move, he didn't say enything. Just stared at the floor. He couldn't believe what just happened. He knew Lila is a liar and thought he knew Marinette. Thought he loved Marinette. Thought she is different. A peson that won't hurt anyone no matter how much they hate them. What he just saw really broke his heart. But cameras don't lie.
Everyone started going away. Mari had a begging face, a face she hoped she would never need again, as they all existed the room. She thought she saw a hint of a wink as Alya went out the door. But she didn't come back. No one did.
Mari collapsed to the ground. This whole situation was very familiar. Lila had hid a necklace at her locker, and blamed her for stealing it, not long ago. She got expelled then as well, but her friends still believed her, her friends still stood up for her. But now everyone left her. Even Tiki, who was away with Lila. The liar. The girl who turned all of her friends against her. She wanted revenge.

And not-so-far away, someone was happy that everything's going according to plan.