The other point where it all changes

The next few seconds were spent in complete silence as the fact that they just discovered Ladybug's identity dawned on everyone in Paris.
Chat was shocked at first. But after a while it made a lot of sense. Ladybug was the love of his life, and after he gave up on her, he started loving Mari. Which makes so much sense since they're the same person. Now he has to save her!
But Chat wasn't the only shocked statue (forget about every single person in Paris for a second), in his secret lair, Monarch was frozen as he realized he akumatized Ladybug. THE Ladybug. That was great news! He could manipulate her to give him her miraculous! That's just perfect!
Meanwhile, Ladybug/Princess Justice/Mari/whatever, ran out of Lila's room. She forgot about wanting to punish Lila, and the only thing she thought Was WHAT THE HELL HAVE I DONE?! And then Chat cached up to her.
"What do you want from me?!"
"I want to save you." He said. "Pleas, m'lady, you would never do enything like this. You would never help Monarch, He is our enemy." Princess Justice started flying away. She wasn't strong enough to resist his charm.
Chat had to save her. He had to save the love of his life. She left him no choice but to do the next thing: "Plag, claws in."