Shira

I woke up on the couch of Suga's house. I could feel my head pounding. I could tell it was about 11am due to the light outside. I have school tomorrow. It's the first time going back since going to America, a couple years ago. I just stared around. I really did it huh? After all that we've been through, this is what it came down to. I proceeded to get up go to the kitchen to try and find something to eat. The feeling of the cold air pushing against my skin reminded me of when I jumped of my bridge, which ironically is the same one my mom and that random guy crashed into. After a minute of looking around, I just go back to the couch to sit down, realizing that I'm not hungry, I just needed something to do. As I go back to the couch, I start scanning the room for the remote so I can watch something. I eventually find it. As I sat down on the couch, I wondered how different everything's going to be. Hell, my life with Noya was chaotic, but it gave me something to do.

I heard footsteps coming down the stairs. It was Suga, as I expected.

"Hey, (y/n), how are you doing," he said while walking over, eventually sitting down.

"I don't know. I know that I should feel something right now but I'm just numb," I responded.

"Well, go get ready because I have an amazing day planned," He said, with a rather enthusiastic tone.

"Suga I don't wann-" he cut me off by grabbing my wrists and pulling me up.

"Okay fine, I'll need an hour since I have to shower and all," I told him as I walked off.

I proceeded to get ready. It actually helped me to be happy. I turned on my 'bad bitch playlist' that contains different songs from City Girls, Megan thee Stallion, Nicki Minaj, etc. Maybe I really will be fine. It's just a guy anyways.

I finished up getting ready, and went downstairs.

"Okayyy, I see you, I see you. (y/n), you look so good." Suga said.

"Thank youu, you put some effort into your looks too sir." I replied.

"I didn't really, It's just my natural beauty." Suga responded.

"Well okay then, you still popped the fuck off, but anyways, let's go, we don't have time to waste." I said.

Suga grabbed his keys and wallet. I grabbed my purse, and we left. He took us to the train station, so we could go to Shibuya. When we arrived, there were people EVERYWHERE. As we walking to the huge mall near Shibuya crossing, I noticed this guy. He had yellowish hair, and i noticed he had a tongue piercing.

"Suga, I just noticed the hottest guy, we just passed by him. He had yellow hair and a tongue piercing, and he looked athletic," my eyes lit up.

Suga looked back and saw the guy.

"That's Terushima, he's on an opposing volleyball team," he said, "but what about Noya?"

Every moment started running through my mind. Every moment since we got together.

"I'd rather not think about him right now." I replied.

"Fair enough, it's just about us today," he said smiling.

"You know, Suga, I've always looked up to you more than my own mom, and not having a dad around and all... It's nice to have you," I said smiling.

"I'm glad I can be here for you, (y/n)" he spoke back.

We continued on so we could go into the mall and such. I'm so happy i have Suga here for me. He's like a dad and an older brother.

We finally got out of the mall, and I noticed someone familiar in the corner of my eye. It was Noya... he was with another girl? Laughing and smiling? Was I hallucinating?

"Suga... Isn't that Noya?" I asked my cousin.

"Hm yea it is.... with Shira?" he trailed off.

"Who the fuck is Shira?" I said, I couldn't hold back the angered tone in my voice.

"It's his childhood best friend. I know he had feelings for her at one point but-" I cut him off by storming off to Noya.

"WHAT THE FUCK? I LEAVE FOR ONE FUCKING DAY BECAUSE OF CHAOTIC SHIT THATS GOING ON AND YOU DECIDE TO FLIET AND FUCK SOME RANDOM WHORE? I CANT FUCKING BELIEVE YOU YŪ NISHINOYA THIS IS SOME ASTRONOMICAL BULLSHIT." I gained a crowd around us because of how loud I was.

"Listen (y/n), we're not-" he stopped his sentence when I noticed the Terushima guy in the crowd, pulled him over and kissed him. He was surprised but seemed to enjoy it.

"Fuck you, and fuck this," Noya said as he grabbed Shira's waist and walked off with her.

I turned back to Terushima.

"Hey uh, sorry we had to meet under these circumstances," I spoke to him.

"Hey it's all good babygirl, but what made you choose me? There's plenty of guys here" He said.

The way he said "babygirl" sent my stomach into a spiral.

"Oh um, I passed by you earlier and I though you were hot," I told him, since I couldn't come up with a lie at the moment.

"Hey thanks, but I like to have some wine and dine before all that happens" he said smirking at me.

"Let me see your phone," I told him.

He took it out without question and opened it to where I could put my number in. It's weird how he knew I'd ask but i guess there's no other reasons as to why I'd need his phone. I put my number in it and saved my contact under "hottie" and handed it back to him. I walked off with Suga back to the station since it was about 8pm.

When we got back to the Miyagi prefecture, we stopped at a boba shop on our way home. As we left, I felt eyes on me again. I brushed it off as Noya and I were no longer together. Shortly after getting home, I did my nightly ritual, and proceeded to get ready for bed.