Noya's House

*beep* *bee-
Here we go again, another day of.... sadness? Nervousness? I don't really know anymore. I just hope Noya will make a full recovery. I wonder if Suga told him last night? Will Noya be at school? Probably not. I should get up.

You put on the school uniform and also pack some black leggings and a pastel purple sweater. You head downstairs and smell something delicious.

Is Suga cooking? "Hey Suga" you said. He replied "Hey I made some breakfast!" I look over to see pancakes, bagels, waffles, and fruits of all kinds. "Did you make this for me?" You said in a surprised tone. In a happy tone he said "yea and me" and laughed. "I have some good news and bad news" said Suga. " which do you want first?" He said. I replied with "bad." He said " Noya won't be able to go to school for the next week, but he's out of the hospital, the injury wasn't as bad as I thought, but he can't participate in any school sports in that week. You can still visit him at his house, and even go out together." I was so relieved to hear that Noya is ok. I should eat breakfast though. So, I sat down and ate some waffles, pancakes, and Japanese melon. "Well we should head to school, so we aren't late," I said after Suga finished. He nodded his head.

On the way to school, Suga gave me Noya's address.

"See you later today!" I said as Suga and I parted ways. He just smiled and waved. As I walked to class I saw Hinata, I asked "did you or Kageyama check in on Noya today?" Hinata said "I did, he's doing ok." I was relived to know that he's doing ok this morning, even though Suga already said that. I said "ok thanks for letting me know!"

•time skip to lunch•

I didn't know where to sit today since I don't really know where to sit because the girl I normally sat next to moved. Suga waved at me and said I could sit over at the table that he's at. I chatted with Asahi most of the time. I asked him what kind of person Noya is and he said "he's funny, hyper, and can definitely get annoyed, he also likes competitions and likes to show off." Shortly after he added "You're actually the first person he's actually liked besides Kiyoko, well at least liked in THAT way." I was glad to hear that but I asked "who's kiyoko?" Because I was never told who she is. He said "Well she's the female sports manager, both Tanaka and Noya liked her, obviously Noya doesn't like her anymore, since you're here." All I could say was "that's good to know" and then lunch ended.

•time skip to the end of the day•

After gym, which is my last class, I decided to shower in the girls' shower room, and then I changed into black leggings and a pastel purple sweater that I packed. I decided to text Suga that I am going over to Noya's house to check up on him. He said ok but don't be out too late.

•time skip to Noya's house•

When I got there I went to knock on the door and to my surprise, Noya answered. He said "ummmmmmmm, what are you doing ummm here," while blushing. And I simply told him "I'm here to check up on you." While he was looking down at the ground I managed to check and see what he was wearing...... and he was only in his underwear and a white t-shirt. I started to blush when I saw that he was in his underwear. I was honestly surprised that he was like this right after he got an injury to the head. I asked "do you mind if I come in?" He replied with a quick and nervous "I don't mind." I slowly walked in and noticed that he has a pretty nice house. He was quick to say "do you wanna go up to my room?" I obviously said yes, I mean I only love him. When we got to his room he went and sat on his bed and told me too as well. When I sat on his bed, he put his hand on mine. He said "And so umm, we are.... what's the word? Or is it words?" I laughed and said "It's dating" and smiled. He smirked and said "what kind of person are you?" And when he said that my heart rate... welp it definitely didn't get slower. I replied "one that is insanely in love with you." He got up and locked the door. Then he slowly walked up to me, and then he took off his shirt, revealing his abs. I was like , HOW IS ONE HUMAN THIS HOT?! I couldn't believe my eyes, just how?