𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕗𝕚𝕣𝕤𝕥 𝕛𝕠𝕓 (𝕡𝕥 𝟜)

Eden Nasrin stood on a stage, her body clad in mediaeval clothing and her hair pinned up perfectly. She began to speak, doing the worst job anyone in the audience had ever seen. "Come, you spirits that tend on mortal thoughts, unsex me here-" She fell to the ground on her knees, her face screwed up in a mockery of anguish, "and fill me from the crown to the toe top-full of direst! Make thick my blood."

In the back of the theatre Kath, Blake, and Symona stood with looks of abject horror on their faces. Aaron, in contrast, was watching intently as Eden kept speaking with a horrendous British accent.

"Stop up the access and passage to remorse, that no..." She paused, taking a moment to restart the line again. "That no compunctious visitings of nature."

Blake stared, "They are very awful."

"Are they injured? In the head?" Symona quietly asked Aaron.

"Seriously man," Kath whispered, "this has got to be the worst actor I've ever seen."

Aaron smiled softly, "This is not their stage."

~

Eden exited the theatre using a side exit off an alleyway. He began to walk down, seeing a group of people waiting by the mouth of the alleyway. He gripped the pepper spray she usually had in her purse, just in case.

"No. No, I vote no," Eden heard a gruff voice say out of a lithe body.

"Symona's right, though. Dubenich knows us, we need a fresh face." He stood up from where he was leaning against the car to walk towards Eden and clap for her performance. "I thought you were great!"

Eden grinned, "My biggest fan."

~

~

Four years ago, in Paris France. Eden is cutting a painting out of its frame carefully, her 19-year-old fingers still and quick.

Aaron dropped down from the ceiling, intending on stealing the same painting. He stilled, pulling out a small taser from his pocket, "Do you want to give that to me or get tased?"

Eden, in one swift motion, grabbed her own taser and turned, tasing him as he tased her.

When they finally stopped convulsing Eden gasped in air. "You fucker."

~

~

"Aaron," Eden said, his voice sharp. "I'm an honest citizen now, pinky swear."

Aaron grinned, "Why don't I believe that?"

"What's the play?" Eden asked, getting to the point where he was standing directly in front of Aaron.

"Are you in?"

Eden laughed, "I wouldn't miss it for the world."

"Okay," Aaron said, smiling back at her. "Let's break the law one more time."

~

Back in Blake's loft, the crew sat on the couches that Kath had situated around the computer bank, so that Blake could introduce the play to Eden and the specifics of Dubenich's business to Kath and Sym.

"Victor Dubenich, executive vice-president in charge of new technology development over at Bering Aerospace."

"Boo," Symona stuck her tongue out at the photo of the man that had appeared on the screen.

Kath entered the room and joined Eden on the couch with a bowl of popcorn.

"Rich daddy, trust fund, Yale MBA. Blah, blah blah," Blake continued. "Now, Bering is in charge of a lot of big fat government contracts. Some Department of Defense research, very classified stuff."