𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕗𝕚𝕣𝕤𝕥 𝕛𝕠𝕓 (𝕡𝕥 𝟝)

Blake Manson's apartment was under the name Julianna Mahoney. It was a loft apartment with enough room for her to keep her stolen basketball merchandise and walls of hacking equipment. She had a pool table in the living room that she normally set up her computer on but this night she had cleared it off to allow Aaron and Kath to play pool.

"Yo, Aaron. I got all his financials off his hard drive and all his passwords," Blake said, handing him a glass of lemonade.

Aaron nodded, "Okay, I'll take a look at them later tonight." He then lined up his cue with a ball and sunk it with barely a tap. "Let's see you do that."

Kath rolled his eyes but kept watching as Aaron missed the next ball. "Hey, so, Aaron?" Kath asked, quietly.

"Your turn," Aaron said softly before sighing. "What did you want to ask, Creeze."

"I can't work with someone I don't understand." Kath lined up their shot, one eye closed, as they said, "What is your thing with hospitals?"

His eyes shot open and his head throbbed. Two cops stood over him, "You need to tell us exactly what she did."

Aaron shook the memory out of his head. "Are we going to be working together long enough for that to matter?" His tone was sharp and pointed.

"Nah," Kath said before sinking his ball into the corner. "You're right, man. Oh, incoming." He pointed at Eden walking over, his hands on her hips. Kath left to go poke around Blake's fridge.

Eden was wearing a T-shirt and jeans, her hand holding a small box that held Blake's earpieces. "Hey is there a special way to put these in?"

Aaron nodded, "Yeah, there's a little twisty-" he paused. "Here, I'll do it."

He nodded, pulling his hair away from his ear and tilting his head to allow Aaron access. "So, Aaron, you look... tired."

"I've been busy since we last worked together," Aaron said, placing the earbud in his ear and twisting it softly. "You know, museum cons, general CEO treatments, stuff like that."

"You don't need to be busy all the time," Eden said. "That's fucked. Take a nap or something."

"Yo, Symona, keep your grubby hands off that, it's signed," Blake yelled in the background.

"Yeah," Aaron sighed. "As if I'm going to get a good nap around here."

~

"Okay Eden, Dubenish is on-site," Aaron said, sitting with Blake at a cafe across the street from a tall office building.

"Oh fuck me, I'm not in position," Eden said through the comms from an office in the building.

Down in the lobby, Dubenich entered the lobby and looked around, taking stock of the elevators and zeroing in on the digital directory.

"Wha- Eden, if you don't meet him right now in the lobby he's going to go to the building directory and look for the office number." Aaron stood up, looking over at Dubenich's car. "Guys we are not in the building directory."

In the stairwell Kath, along with a large duffle bag slung over one shoulder and a sign in his other hand, said "And why aren't we in the directory?"

"I don't know, maybe because they're fake offices," Blake said, condescendingly.

Up by the office, Eden was smashing the button for the elevator but it was taking a ridiculous amount of time. "Guys, I can't get a goddamn elevator."

Aaron nodded from the street as he walked past Dubenich's car, "Okay, Symona, get Eden down to the lobby, I'll distract Dubenich."