Forget And Forgive

Bellamy
How can he do something like that , I knew he was bad but not this bad , I feel so bad for clarke , god I was acting like a total ass this whole time , but she should've told me sooner , when she told me I felt thus rage inside of me and it was all going to finn , I quickly ran out of the tent ignoring Clarkes screams , how can she protect him after what he did to her , once finn came out I ran towards him and tackled him to the ground , I threw a few punches "Bellamy stop , you'll kill him" I heard clarke plead , I got out of my trance by the pain soaring through my jaw now u was un the bottom and finn was kicking and punching me uncontrollably, until 2 guts came out of the dropship and separated us , but that wasn't gong to stop me from killing him , he hurt clarke , just the thought of his hands on clarke outraged me , I got out of the person holding me back and walked to my tent sending death glares at finn .I heard light footsteps behind me and immediately knew who they belonged to ... clarke , but u didn't stop I just got in my tent and sat on my bed defeated by the world , until clarke came in "bellamy ... don't worry about it , it's in the past just forget about it , okay ?" "How do you expect me to forget after what that... that monster did to you , how can you forget ?" "Because I can forget and forgive" "and so can you" she said but in a calm light voice. "Of course I can princess" of course I wasn't just going to forget but I had to let her think that , for her own good.
******please vote and share your thoughts and/or ideas, plz !!! ******