✧・゚: *Cʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 3✧・゚:*

*Warning! there may be grammatical errors as english is not my first language,please do correct me on any errors you may find throughout the story*

°.✩┈┈∘*┈˃̶୨୧˂̶┈*∘┈┈✩.°

________________________
"ℍ𝕖𝕝𝕝𝕠"=Talking
"Hello"-[Name] talking

'𝐻𝑒𝑙𝑙𝑜'-thoughts
'𝙷𝚎𝚕𝚕𝚘'-[name]'s thoughts
Hᴇʟʟᴏ- ᴀᴜᴛʜᴏʀ ɴᴏᴛᴇs
_________________________

Genshin simpact
----

____________________________

IT WAS A PEACEFUL NIGHT, The sounds of crickets playing their nightly music could be heard across the forest.
It was the dead of night and our dear h/c ette awakened from her slumber not too long ago.

The h/c ette was in deep thought as she looked at the river that was reflecting the moonlight and stars, her e/c hues gazed at the river her mind blank as she listened attentively to her surroundings mainly on the comforting sounds of soft winds blowing on tree branches and the flowing sounds of the river.

The h/c ette could feel eyes simply staring at her, but couldn't care less as she already knew it was the blonde outlander that she has been looking after(watching) for three months.

In the blonde's point of view he was mesmerized by her beauty, he could feel his cheeks warming up and his heartbeat getting louder by every second that he could even hear it, he was worried that the h/c ette would hear his heartbeat.

The h/c ette definitely heard his loud heartbeats as she has a strong sense of hearing, the outlander had to look away from time to time from the h/c ette so that he could calm his rapid heartbeat.

The h/c ette ignored the outlander's presence and tried recalling any memories where she had a peaceful time to herself not being bothered by tasks or any unnecessary stuff, there was none.

Minutes passed by in comforting silence for the outlander. That was until the h/c ette got up.

She got up from her sitting position as she now stood up and the blonde outlander was abit shocked and blushed abit, she was much taller than he was which made him fall into her beauty even more. She moved her hand in circles a faint silhouette of a electro crystal came into sight. (Picture above)

The crystal started floating abit on the h/c ette's hand. The crystal then disappears as some weird gas that started spreading everywhere eventually getting to the outlander and knocking him out.

The gas [name] used was one to make people and animals unconscious as it doesn't work on her. The blonde was rather confused about the purple like gas that was spreading everywhere and the next thing he remembers before he was knocked out was the h/c ette looking at him from a side view(like when ur infront and u tilt ur head abit back if u know what i mean)

[Name] was now at peace knowing that the blonde's eyes were not watching her, she looked back at the unconscious blonde for a minute, the unknown energy that she remembers inside the blonde already faded. She hums in amusement to herself as she figures there's still some traces left of the energy that failed to completely failed.

She steps closer to the blonde, then another step closer and closer, the world around them turning dark and cold whenever she steps closer. She was now close enough to the outlander and looking at his sleeping figure, as creepy as that is [name] didnt care as she now crouched down near the blonde her hand getting closer to his forehead.

The place around them turns into a white void both the blonde ans h/c ette dissapearing along with everything

-ˋˏ✄┈┈┈┈

༆morning༆

"𝕎𝔸𝔸ℍ ! ..*cough!* *cough*" The blonde wakes up in terror as he was shaken up by the nightmare he had, shaking his head in frustration trying to remember the dream again..giving up at last he rubs his eyes getting the sleep out of them. As he stood up dusting sime dust off of him , as he turned around he was met with a rather long figure that he recognized.

'𝑖𝑡𝑠 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑤𝑜𝑚𝑎𝑛 𝑓𝑟𝑜𝑚 𝑏𝑒𝑓𝑜𝑟𝑒! 𝑐𝑎𝑙𝑚 𝑑𝑜𝑤𝑛 𝑡ℎ𝑖𝑠 𝑖𝑠 𝑛𝑜 𝑡𝑖𝑚𝑒 𝑡𝑜 𝑎𝑐𝑡 𝑤𝑒𝑖𝑟𝑑!!' aether thought to himself wanting to man up and not simp- i mean not lose his focus

"Oh hello there, it seems like you have woken up" the h/c ette says with a smile on her face uknowingly setting the blonde's cheeks on fire while he was fighting the urge to blush but he didnt want to embarrass himself infront of a stranger especially her

"i am sorry for knocking you out last night ....i thought you were someone else, but even so it's weird to spy on someone especially at night, you mighy be mistaken as a stalker hehe"she said with a stern look on her face..

The blonde blushed so hard a light crimson colour from the embersasment ,saying countless apologies while the h/c ette took a mental note to herself that the blonde infront of her is easy to tease

The h/c ette's let out a chuckle dissmising the blonde's apologies saying it's fine and putting the blonde's heart at ease, "Im [name] a traveller delighted to meet you and you are?" The h/c ette started a conversation by asking the blonde's name

"𝕝𝕚𝕜𝕖𝕨𝕚𝕤𝕖, 𝕚𝕞 𝕒𝕖𝕥𝕙𝕖𝕣" the blonde said smiling at the h/c ette as she smiled back

"How come your clothes are different from the clothes here used in teyvat?" [Name] obviously knew the clothes were not of those of teyvat's style.

"𝕠𝕙 𝕥𝕙𝕖𝕪'𝕣𝕖 𝕟𝕠𝕥..𝕚'𝕝𝕝 𝕥𝕖𝕝𝕝 𝕪𝕠𝕦 𝕒𝕟𝕠𝕥𝕙𝕖𝕣 𝕥𝕚𝕞𝕖.." the blonde clearly avoiding the question and being uncomfortable with it [name] understood it

"Do you live anywhere near?" The h/c ette asked an unimaginable stupid question and oh how hard she wants ti facepalm for asking that

"ℕ𝕠 𝕟𝕠𝕥 𝕣𝕖𝕒𝕝𝕝𝕪 𝕚 𝕘𝕦𝕖𝕤𝕤 𝕪𝕠𝕦 𝕔𝕠𝕦𝕝𝕕 𝕤𝕒𝕪 𝕚𝕞 '𝕙𝕠𝕞𝕖𝕝𝕖𝕤𝕤?" the h/c ette let out a little laugh at the blonde's answer

"Hehe that was quite the answer" the rest of the day was spent the blonde and h/c ette getting to know eachother
and enjoying eachothers presence

'*:;,.★ ~☆・:.,;*'*:;,.★ ~☆・•:.,;*

ᴏɴʟʏ ᴛʜᴇ ᴇᴍᴇʀɢᴇɴᴄʏ ғᴏᴏᴅ ᴛᴏ ɢᴏ ᴛʜᴇɴ ᴛʜᴇʏ ᴄᴀɴ sᴛᴀʀᴛ ᴛʀᴀᴠᴇʟʟɪɴɢ!
Sᴏʀʀʏ ɪғ ᴛʜᴇ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛᴏᴏᴋ ʟᴏɴɢᴇʀ ᴛʜᴀɴ ᴇxᴘᴇᴄᴛᴇᴅ :)

ᴀʟsᴏ ᴛʜᴀɴᴋs ᴛᴏ Mayumi_Kaslana ғᴏʀ ᴇᴅɪᴛɪɴɢ ᴀɴᴅ ᴅʀᴀᴡɪɴɢ ᴛʜᴇ ᴘɪᴄᴛᴜʀᴇ ᴀʙᴏᴠᴇ ᴡʜɪʟᴇ ɪ ᴡᴀs ʙᴜsʏ, ᴛʜᴀɴᴋs ᴀɢᴀɪɴ!

ᴛʜᴀɴᴋs ғᴏʀ 200 ᴠɪᴇᴡs!

𝐸𝑑𝑖𝑡𝑒𝑑✔︎
22/11/22

21:02 𝑃𝑀

ℍ𝕠𝕡𝕖 𝕪𝕠𝕦 𝕙𝕒𝕧𝕖 𝕒 𝕘𝕠𝕠𝕕 𝕕𝕒𝕪!
-𝚁𝚎𝚒𝚗𝚊

'*:;,.★ ~☆・:.,;*'*:;,.★ ~☆・:.,;*'