✧・゚: *Cʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 7✧・゚:*

°.✩┈┈∘*┈˃̶୨୧˂̶┈*∘┈┈✩.°

_________________________

Monstadt the city
Of wind and gay

----

___________________________

" Phew, it's finally done.",
"Well all that 'ley flow' and 'elemental lines' stuff Lisa was going on about should be hopefully back to normal." Paimon says looking at the direction of the traveller and [Name]

"Wanna go back and see how the knights are doing? But if you got anything more interesting to do, paimon can come too!"

Prologue :Act I Complete
The Outlander Who Caught The
Wind
Quest Completed

They agreed to go ahead to knights first as the headed towards monstadt. They pass by the gaurds at the gate which don't bat an eye at the travellers staying stiff. Sounds of metal clanging in the background birds, people and kids too.

As they get further paimon points at a blacksmith but the two keep walking a little more towards the stairs.

"Hey, the lady over there is waving at us. Let's go and see what she wants"
Paimon says as they walk towards the lady who called them, [Name] seemed to have stayed behind, her companions took notice but she dismissed them to go on with a soft smile.

'Cant get involved with 'that' already have too much in my hands' she thought referring to the adventures guild as she saw the traveller talk with the receptionist then later come towards her as paimon told her about the talk between the lady and him.

-ˋˏ✄┈┈┈┈

It was a long day for the traveller. The h/c haired female wasn't included when looking for the calvary Captain's said 'treasure' knowing how long they'll be running around she wasn't interested anymore knowing about the fake sword.

'Wonder if I should visit Lisa or something? Why do I feel things from this point will be tiring? I can only pray for what little sanity I have..' the female thought her mind swirling about the problems that await them.

Change of P.O.V

I was walking around from boredom not knowing what to do and surely hoped for something interesting to happen, after some time of walking I felt the energy of three following me. I looked to the side a small grin forming on my face.
Those idiotic treasure horders will be fun.

"Ehem, now now come out! It's no use hiding if you can't do it properly"

For some moments no reply came from the horders which annoyed me.

"I'm not really patient when it I comes to the likes of you, I tried asking nicely but it seems it wont work"
A wave of electro was sent the direction the horders were 'hiding' in shocking them as screeched screams came from the horders. They three fell from out of the bush laying in their stomachs. Inspecting them further, they look a little too good-looking to be treasure horders exception is the clothes they are wearing.

The three were made up of two tall and very built guys one with darkish blue hair with dull black eyes, the second guy looking slightly similar but with light yellowish orange hair with dark orange undertones, unlike the blue haired guy's dull ones his were bright red. and lastly was one in the middle being slightly shorter but slightly built as well his hair was longer probably reaching to his shoulders. His hair was slightly blue with light purple undertones and navy blue eyes.