✧・゚: *Cʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 4✧・゚:*

°

°.✩┈┈∘*┈˃̶୨୧˂̶┈*∘┈┈✩.°

_______________________
"ℍ𝕖𝕝𝕝𝕠"=Talking
"Hello"-[Name] talking

'𝐻𝑒𝑙𝑙𝑜'-thoughts
'𝙷𝚎𝚕𝚕𝚘'-[name]'s thoughts
Hᴇʟʟᴏ- ᴀᴜᴛʜᴏʀ ɴᴏᴛᴇs
_________________________

She's a 10
But ''she's'' a he
----

___________________________

IT WAS JUST A USUAL MORNING, the h/c ette relaxing under a shade, she came back from a training session with the blonde who's name was aether
She has been training aether for the past few weeks and they have been getting along quite well.

Aether went fishing with his new fishing rod that he proudly made not too long ago.

Several minutes passed in silence as leaves moved along with the wind,such peaceful moment, all good things must have an end.

A worried aether came into the h/c ette's view carrying a child(?) which was coughing
Of course the blonde was carrying her in a uncomfortable position, as he reached the h/c ette she took the child from him.

Pating the child's back so hard for the child's liking, the child coughs up once again but with water.
"𝕊𝕙𝕖 𝕨𝕒𝕤 𝕔𝕒𝕦𝕘𝕙𝕥 𝕓𝕪 𝕞𝕪 𝕣𝕠𝕕 𝕒𝕟𝕕 𝕨𝕙𝕖𝕟 𝕚 𝕥𝕠𝕠𝕜 𝕙𝕖𝕣 𝕠𝕦𝕥 𝕤𝕙𝕖 𝕤𝕥𝕒𝕣𝕥𝕖𝕕 𝕤𝕥𝕣𝕦𝕘𝕘𝕝𝕚𝕟𝕘 𝕥𝕠 𝕔𝕠𝕦𝕘𝕙" the h/c ette understood what he was trying to say.

The h/c ette took another look at the child's sleeping figure which was hugging her tightly and resting her head on the said h/c ette's chest.

-ˋˏ✄┈┈┈┈

Well this is weird. It's a floating fairy child? Now both the h/c ette and aether were confused but aether thought this was normal in this world.

"ℙ𝕒𝕚𝕞𝕠𝕟 𝕥𝕙𝕒𝕟𝕜𝕤 𝕪𝕠𝕦 𝕒𝕝𝕠𝕥 𝕗𝕠𝕣 𝕤𝕒𝕧𝕚𝕟𝕘 𝕙𝕖𝕣! ℙ𝕒𝕚𝕞𝕠𝕟 𝕨𝕠𝕦𝕝𝕕 𝕙𝕒𝕧𝕖 𝕕𝕣𝕠𝕨𝕟𝕖𝕕!" The said fairy child said with a smile on her face.

"Its quite alright, although I should say you should thank my friend and not me,he was the one who saved you" [Name] says calmly looking at the fairy who turned her head to the blonde and shouted him thank you.

[Name] starts walking towards the tent and bringing something with her as she returned back.
"Here have some food, you must be hungry, you too aether"