✧・゚: *Cʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 6✧・゚:*

°

°.✩┈┈∘*┈˃̶୨୧˂̶┈*∘┈┈✩.°

_________________________

Two mommies in a temple
They might kiss
----

___________________________

"-Good luck Master!", The voice says disappearing but the words it said still echoing inside the H/c ette's mind.

'*sigh* man I feel like this is going to be a pretty long journey..haah I'm quite excited.'

To say the least it was a boring walk for [Name], she missed her child's(paimon) voice.

When she got to her little camp she saw everything was still in place and not touched. She started packing up necessary stuff for the journey.

[Name]'s POV

After what felt like an eternity of packing food mostly for paimon I was done and very much ready to get back to my travel partners.

'oh wait. Where am I going to find them? Hm I'll manage..

Why do I have a gut feeling they already got themselves in some situation? Oh well.'

I started walking to the direction of angel's share to get myself some juice for paimon, aether and I. Although I knew I could have gone to cat's tail but angel's share was closer.

I have only went to angel's share only twice and call me weird, I may or may not have figured the past of the tavern and it's owner Master Diluc Ragnvinder and he was more interesting than his one eyed brother. Figuring out the lore of the tavern was pretty easy to say the least.

'Diluc Ragnvinder.... He must be handsome if he made donna simp..I'll be the judge if that'was he really that hot? I shouldn't get excited over such things.

When I got to there it wasn't as empty as I expected but it wasn't full either.
I was expecting to see Charles the usual worker I see but it was diluc dressed in a back coat? And a low ponytail.

.......He *cough* um looked plain, pretty basic like his brother but he really had some handsome features. I have no words to describe him but there's numbers, 5.1/10
, if maybe he had a high ponytail I would have given him a higher grade.

Never thought the master of wine had a bad taste in fashion.

"Hello there, do you sell [insert juices]?" Ah yes socialising what I am horrible at most, although my tone and looks didn't match my thinking I like to think that I am blessed with good looks(self love is important yk)