Right Time at the Right Moment

Looking at the mirror, flattening the middle part of your wavy hair and curling the tip to add a little volume that looks perfect to the raffled plunged short sleeve floral dress you are wearing. The shimmer you applied accentuated your collar bones. Those Louboutin Pumps with its alluring lace-ups is irresistibly glamorous that gives you more height with your not so long curvy smooth like butter legs.

“Time check, she will be here soon” and you hear your phone rings signaling she’s outside waiting. “Just in time” you said while putting your Belted wool-blend felt coat on.

As you meet Rosé outside the apartment building opening the passenger door, your phone ring one more time, you look excited when you saw the name in the caller ID.

“Hey!, how have you been? As you acknowledge the call. Rosé, inside the car giving you a questionable look, and you answer her its Yoongi.

Rosé interrupted you two and say, “Long time no hear Min-Min, still not gonna let Rei go for you my friend.”

Then you hear Yoongi laughing. You put him on loud speaker. “I’m telling you Rosé, she will choose me over your pervert boss, you wanna bet? BTW Rei, I really need your help with this project, I need more talented hands. This is a big shot, the person hired us is a big-time investor and owner of an online gaming comp, remember when I went to Sheridan? There is where I met him and this is a big shot, he is really a good friend and I’ve been waiting for this moment. I just need an extra hand on this. I sent his proposal in your email check it out. I attached the scenarios as well. Let me know.” He continued.

“Alright you really sound so excited about it, sounds good, ill check it tomorrow”, You answered. Rosé interrupted you once again, “Ok Min, I’m sorry to ruin this mini reunion, but we have a party to attend so pls hung up but see you so soon.” He just gives you both an alright sigh with a small laugh before you both hung up.

~The Bar~

The place gives you a “wow” vibe. It has a vibrant décor, upbeat, loud but prodigious atmosphere. It is a huge fancy place. “Found them”, say Rosé while grabbing your hand to walk faster.

You remove your coat and put your black Jamie Cube suede bag on a small open shelf behind and seated on a limo-styling couch. The place comes with a lavish interior, a complimentary wet bar, multiple color LCD TV, sounds systems and headliner with fiber-optic.

“Do you like the place?” Mark sitting beside you holding a drink. You can’t hear him well because of the loud sound so he talks near your ears; his face so close to yours. You don’t feel comfortable, but you wanted to understand what he says.

“How do you like the place?” then he looks at your face still so close waiting for answer looking to your eyes like he is trying to score on you.

“I love it” you answered awkwardly leaning a bit backward.

He speaks back to your ears to ask, “Wanna grab some drinks?”

“Rosé already grabs a glass for me” you trying to avoid him.

“Come, I’ll buy you a..” He was cut off by Rosé grabbing your hand, “Sorry Boss, I’ll take her with me”, then you flee with her.

“OMG! I just left you for a sec and the mouse started playing,” said Rosé.

“Thank you for getting me out there”. you sigh.

“Here try this”, she handed you a drink and you gave her a look that she totally understands. She knew you are not a good drinker, but very curious about a lot of things. You trusted her so much and let her play with you at times.