Journal Entry: Survival

All of us walked for about four miles. We set up camp. We put out tents and a campfire.
We sat by the campfire.
"Any suggestions for what we do now?" I inquired.
"Nope." Joel added.
For a moment everyone stayed silent.
"I think it's very possible that they will be looking for us soon." Maria suggested.
"I was trying to ask you all if you had any better ideas than I do. I guess we will have to do this.Today rest. Tomorrow we will have to take over Water Mountain." I instructed.
"You're joking, right?" Joel questioned.
"No, it's either they come after us or we come after them. Prepare yourselves tonight. Meeting dismissed." I stated.
I got my knife sharpened.
I prayed and then I went to sleep.
Woke up around 7 am. It was cloudy. I ate an MRE.
I saw that everyone had woken up before me.
We packed up camp and our things.
We walked to Water Mountain. We entered through the open wall.
Everyone went opposite ways.
I remember hiding behind crates and seeing that a marine had a mark on the back of their right hand. I guess what we found out from Joel was true.
I killed him and every single one I saw with my silenced pistol or knife. I alternated in a way. I felt quite uncomfortable while doing so. I did not want to kill but I had to. If I left them alive they could have come after us.
While sneaking around I found a security room. The base commander was in it. He was just looking over some files.
I jumped at him. I sliced his neck then stabbed him in the stomach. I stabbed him a lot. I got carried away with it.
However I was able to pull myself out of the cycle of stabbing him over and over. I got up and wiped my knife with my pants.
I looked around the security room. There were big screens of what the cameras were seeing. I saw that my group was killing everyone one by one. To make sure that everyone's been killed I made an announcement through the PA.
"Everyone come to the main entrance."
I checked the cameras for the main entrance. Only one other marine showed up. I went to the main entrance. I was by the stairs. I had a good view of him. I hid behind a wall and loaded my pistol. I got out of cover and shot him in the head quickly.
I went back to the security room.
I spoke through the PA again. "Joel, Ester, Adam, Maria come to the main entrance."
I went to the main entrance. My group has shown up.
"That was very clever Nicholas." Ester remarked.
"Thank you." I said.
"So what do we do now?" she questioned.
"We turn this place into our base. We will patrol the area constantly to make sure there aren't any enemies coming. I will make a schedule for that. I suggest that we patch up the opened wall in the back. Also I think that we should clean the base up a bit just so there isn't anything hazardous in the area. Let's get to work." I instructed.
Everyone walked out of the building. I went back to the security room.
I used the table in the middle to plan out for patrols. I wrote it out on a big piece of paper. Then I hung it up on a wall.
Patrols are when people would walk around (with guns and weapons) and check the area for any signs of breaking in or attacks. The patrols would last for hours for someone. Patrols will happen with two people.
I did a lot of planning for every day of the week.
Later I finished up. I called everyone to the security room. I explained to everyone how patrols would work. I also showed patrol times.
It was 11pm. We had a campfire happen outside.
"So do you all want to continue the game of random questions?" I asked.
"I have a good one, what's been your questionable haircut?" Ester said.
"I once got a bowl cut." Adam revealed.
"It would have been interesting to see you in that." Maria commented.
"I actually can visualize a bowl cut on you. Like it doesn't match you."  Joel added.
"Maybe because I got it at a really young age." Adam said.
"Does cutting your hair by yourself count?" Maria asked.
"Yes." Ester answered.
"How much hair did you cut?" I questioned.
"Not much, It was a small amount. I can't recall how much exactly." Maria added on.
"I have another question, would you rather order in or eat out?" Joel said.
"Definitely order in. It allows me to just get my food from a delivery driver and then watch a tv show. If I have any food left over I can just put it in my fridge." I explained.
"If you eat out then you can have a more fun time with friends. Additionally you won't have to clean up after eating." Ester stated.
"Good argument." I commented.
"I do both. But my mood decides if I want to eat out or order in." Maria said.
"What about you Adam?" I asked.
"Ordering in definitely." Adam stated.
We continued the game of random questions.
After some time everyone went to sleep.
I didn't because I wanted to do more planning. How we could secure Water Mountain and ect. .
While planning Ester came to see me. She has shoulder length sable hair. She has hazel eyes.
"It's late, you should go to sleep." Ester stated.
"I can't. I have to do more planning. I have to find a way to secure Water Mountain." I insisted.
"You can do it tomorrow." Ester said.
"What if something happens?" I asked.
"Like what?" Ester questioned.
"Government officials breaching in." I revealed.
"So you don't believe that God will protect us?" Ester remarked.
"I do believe that God protects us, it is just that." I added.
"It is just what?" Ester inquired.
"Never mind." I replied.
"By the way, forcing yourself to stay up can be harmful to your health. You're doing it on purpose. Isn't that a sin?" Ester said.
"You're right." I admitted.
As Ester was walking out she said. "Nicholas go to sleep, please."
I got myself ready to go to bed.
I prayed before going to sleep.