Journal Entry: Frelo

I woke up. I got myself ready for the day.
When I walked outside the sun shined on me. I also saw that Simon was planting seeds in the ground.
"You weren't lying." I commented.
"Told you I wasn't." Simon said as he was planting a plant.
"I'm going to go so I don't bother you." I said then walked away.
I explored more area's of Frelo. I saw that it had a science lab. It looked like it had been used a lot.
I saw that it had less scientific materials than Water Mountain.
I took off my earpiece and laid them on a table nearby.
I tried to make bombs that I could throw. I had many fails but after grueling hours of work I finaly made a bomb that will work on inpact.
I worked on making more for the next couple hours.
While I was making them I felt something touch my shoulder.
I got scared. In a way I jumped.
"I kept on calling you but you didn't answer. Then I found you here. I tried calling your name but you didn't answer so I had to do this." Diana said.
"I'm sorry. What is it?" I asked.
"It's dinner time." Diana answered.
We went to the cafeteria.
As we walked we talked.
"What were you making?" Diana asked.
"Bombs. I think that they could help us." I added.
"Like what type of bomb?" Diana asked.
"The throwable kind." I said.
We went to the cafeteria. Everyone ate there.
Later Diana, Simon, Maria, Joel, and I talked by the campfire. We sat on wood logs.
"I was thinking that we should hold training sessions for people. I know that some of them already know how to shoot a gun but what if we gave that option to everyone?" I questioned.
"I could give training." Rhea said.
"I think that someone else at Water Mountain should give training too." I said.
"I think that a possible candidate could be Adam." Maria suggested.
"Yeah he is good with guns." I mentioned.
"Nicholas, is it alright if I could go back to Water Mountain tomorrow morning? I could teach people there about gardening." Simon asked.
"You may." I said.
"Do you all want to keep on playing the game of random questions?" Rhea said.
"I have a good question already. How do you like to be comforted when you are sad or upset?" Maria said.
"I just want to have someone hug me and let me cry on my shoulder. To be honest I would like that right now." Diana mentioned.
"Come here." I said with open arms.
I hugged Diana. She started to cry.
"It's okay. Cry as long as you may need to." I said.
After a moment she pulled away from the hug.
She sat down on a wood log. I sat by her.
"It is just that I have not been doing so well as a Christian. I feel like I have become more worldly. That really made me feel ashamed." Diana said.
"You can always run back to God." Rhea mentioned.
"God will never forsake you." Maria said.
"Most importantly God will always love you." I said.
We helped Diana pray a repentance prayer.