DUCKTALES (wooo hooo)

//Yeah. This is a thing. This is gonna be a Ducktales (2017 version) rendition of Dea. Because My brain can't get her out of my head so now everyone else gets to deal! lol

Character Name

Deamuerta

Alias

Dea, Dea Marble (Her "mortal full name")

Age

Physically: 33, Actually over 5000 years old

Gender

Female

Species

Duck/Diety

Occupation

Stay at home adoptive mom, later Adventurer

Super powers

Godly strength, knowledge, general powers. She is incredibly fortunate that she never specialized and spent most of her life wandering the earth so she learned a bit of everything

Weaknesses

Can have a bit of a temper, anxiety, ptsd from certain events

Appearance

only difference is her outfit may change from time to time

Personality

Loving, matronly, kind, easily excited, gentle, compassionate. Dea is a very soft hearted goddess who only wishes to see the mortals thrive and live. Especially those she has grown quite an affinity towards. She can also be very sarcastic and witty when she wants to be and absolutely terrifying when angered.

Relationships

Biological family

Storkules: Cousin. She thinks hes a bit of a moron but she still loves him. He's a good person after all

Selene: Cousin. They honestly don't talk as much but she does think her big cousin is very sweet

Zeus: Uncle. He annoys her to no end and is the main reason she rarely stays on Ithaquack.

Hades: Father. Her and her dad have a very healthy relationship. He gives her her space, she gives him his. They still talk frequently though

Non-Biological Family

Huey,Dewey,Louie: She took over as their mother prior to Della's return living with them through their entire lives. They usually refer to her as Aunt Dea or Dea (though they have all slipped and called her mom before)

Donald: She has known Donald since he and Della were 16. She met them through their Uncle Scrooge. When Della didn't return she offered to help Donald raise the boys and lived with them ever since. They "secretly" are in love with each other but are the only ones oblivious to each others feelings (except maybe Launchpad)

Scrooge: They've known each other since his first trip to Ithaquack. She and he have a very mutually respectful and friendly relationship despite her magic. (He has a strict rule that she can't use it to "Cheat" on any adventures she does with him)

Della: Once friendly now not so much. After her return a tension is formed. Della feels Dea is stealing her boys. Dea feels she doesn't deserve to be forgiven so easily and just assume she can jump right into being a mom.

Mrs.Beakley: Mutual respect. The two make a terrifying team.

Webby: She feels as much care for Webby as she does the tripplets though she's not as knowlegeable of Webby yet she is trying to learn more about her.

Launchpad: Dea thinks he's sweet if not a bit slow. He has a good heart and she appreciates that

Friends

Gyro Gearloose: She finds him fascinating and loves to watch him work. Since she's usually silent and stays out of the way he allows this.

Fenton: She thinks he's a dreamer and she appreciates that. Even if he doesn't quite have the skills to back up those Dreams yet.

José and Panchito: She met them through Donald and ran with them when they toured as the Three Caballeros. She sees them as old friends and they are the only ones whose compliments on her singing she takes seriously. 

Biography

Born many years ago to Hades she spent her childhood in the Underworld. She unfortunately suffered the loss of a husband and son when she was very young. That suffering is what made her able to ascend to Godhood. When she became mentally able she began to wander the world and explore it. She's seen many historical events over the years and knows many secrets.

She met Scrooge while they both happened to be on Ithaquack and kept in touch with him occasionally joining his escapades. It wasn't until she met Donald and Della she became a more constant in his life though still not incredibly frequent.

She ran into Donald again a few years later following him and the Caballeros for a while. This was when her feelings for him started to bloom.  Though she wouldn't acknowledge them even to herself.

When his sister was tragically lost in space Dea stepped up to help Donald raise the boys. In the process healing some things about herself. Her true identity is kept secret from most everyone. The only living mortals who know of it are Scrooge, Beakley, Donald and Gyro.

When they move into McDuck manor she stays in the mansion with the boys and joins adventures when welcome. 

(Specific events can be discussed in planning for RP)

Astrological sign

She made up a birthday to match as close as she could December 28th so she is supposedly a Capricorn

Psychology

She has a lot of issues with anxiety, depression and PTSD. She does her best not to let the kids see that side of her. However it makes her very capable in helping them deal with it.

Random facts

Her bag is infinite and holds everything you could think of. But if you're not with dea to look inside it looks normal.

She love's the colors blue and purple.

Some of the boys personal items are minorly magic but they don't know because she hasn't told them yet.