(Closed starter)

It was a hustle like any other for Sam and Dean. Though the men they were going against weren't exactly running it the same. They were 5 guys who seemed related though none of them looked that similar. The game they were running was you played whoever wanted to accept the bet you were making. Sam and Dean noticed that the smaller bets went to the younger looking members while the bigger ones went to the eldest ones. So dean played a few games with the small fries betting small. 20 here 40 there. Of course he lost all of them. Then dean went ballsy "3 grand."

Sam acted like dean was nuts "dude you're drunk don't do this."

The biggest guy chuckled "he seems fine. But I don't think We've got that kind of cash."

"What about those rings on your hands? They seem like they'd be worth that much as a set."

The man froze and looked to the others who hesitantly nod as they each took it off and the game began. Dean wiped the floor with the other. And took the rings not knowing the prize he'd really received. He tossed them into his bag that night and forgot about them.

The next few weeks dean and Sam notices something off. The hunts were really easy like someone was doing half the work for them. The monsters were even often roughed up when they got there. And whenever they really wanted something they'd  have it almost instantly. Wether it was food money or in some cases even women. It wasn't anything excessive but it couldn't be a coincidence could it?