Chapter I

Age: 767

The last thing I remember was seeing that face... Powerful... Determined... And then the fading green light of my boss's cowardly attack. I must be in hell... Cause I can't see anything. I can't feel anything. This must be it. An empty void where... Wait... What's that...

Age:772

"Huh?!" Zangya's eyes shot open as a tiny hand was poking her face.
"Excuse me, Miss. Why is your skin blue?" Zangya shot up and fell, knocking over a table and ripping down a curtain.
"I didn't mean to scare you."
Zangya had trouble standing at first, but realized she was in an infirmary of some kind. She regained her balance and stood up. She was in a gown and had tubes stuck into her. A nurse walked in with a tray of food and was surprised to say the least.
"Oh my goodness. Liz! Liz get the Doctor! She awake!"
"Where am I? Who are you?"
"Miss Blue Lady. You're in a hospital." Said the little one.
"I know that but where?"
"Oh. You're in Downtown South City."
"Ugh. I mean what planet am I on? Am I still on Earth?"
The nurse and child looked at each other.

The Doctor came in and answered everything she asked:
Planet?
Earth.
Galaxy?
North.
Have you seen anyone who looks like me?
Unless you're a Nemekian, no. Then again I haven't seen one of them in years.
Why did you help me?
You were injured and I'm a doctor, though I wasn't the one who brought you her. An old woman could you on the beach and figured you were in a boat crash or something.

"How long was I out?" Was the last question she asked as the nurse got her some fresh food.
"5 year miss. You were beaten up and your back took some damage but your body made a quick recovery, but, you had taken so much trauma, you fell into a coma. So if you have some memory loss, please don't freak..."
"I remember..."
"Oh. That's great."
"Yeah... Great..."

The next day Zangya got her clothes, which were sewn good as new. The Doctor and nurse asked if she would be ok and she nodded and flew off.
"Well. Why am I not surprised? First that Son guy, then the Nemekians. Now a blue girl."

Zangya flew just under the clouds.
"My Clan is gone... Gokua, Bujin and Bido... And Bojack..." She was silent then she flew over the clouds, with a smile on her face. She had tears in her eyes but she was celebrating.
"I'm finally rid of them!" She giggled as she straightened her flying then sees a plane in front of her, which she barely dodges.
"This planet's got some technology it seems. Nothing as flashy as some other planet's I've seen. Maybe I'll stay a while. I've gotta try not to drag too much attention or I might see one of those who we fought five years ago. That kid was probably the most dangerous... Though he's probably gotten bigger and I still look the same cause the Hera clan doesn't age that fast. I'm probably a year or two older than he is in his aging." She laughed as she remembered those eyes of his.

"Scary."

After flying around a bit, Zangya was about to feel the ki of Vegeta, Tien, and Piccolo. This is because they always train so singing them wouldn't be hard. She was surprised not to feel Goku's son's ki. She didn't ponder on it long. She decided to look for a place to make a temporary home and call it fate or something else, that she ended up on Mount Paozu, the mountains near the forest where Goku grew up.
There, she used her Psycho Threads to carry logs that she would use to make a shelter. She blew out all the animals from a cave then proceeded to built by splitting logs and making a box shaped shelter sticking out of it. She would decorate it with animal furs, and Flora nearby.
It was a nice first home.

A couple of months have passed. Zangya has grown used to her slightly sneaky life on Earth. She has come close to bumping into Vegeta twice but he didn't seem to notice her though his... Shopping? Probably for a wife or kid, was what she thought. She also seen the cute baldie she fought but he had hair and thought he wasn't as cute anymore so didn't make contact.