Chapter 8- Sophies POV

They released the class from school, and Sophie grabbed her soccer bag and trudged to the locker room.

Inside the locker room is smelled like a gallon of perfume. She coughed and quickly put on her soccer clothes.

She went outside to the gym where she put on her shin guards and socks. She went outside and put on her cleats.

The coaches and the girls ran some drills and scrimmaged. It was only 2/3 of the girls they had before. The week earlier had been playoffs and C team didn't make it.

Sophie, who was in A team, had the ball, and was dribbling past the B team members.

Bring
cccccrrrackkk
GOAL

Sophie raised her arm and pumped them.
A few other girls, including her friends Biana and Lihn came and patted her on the back.

"Good job Sophie!" Biana said and hugged her.

"Thanks B" Sophie replied and hugged her back.

Biana went back to her striker position and Sophie went to right outside defender.

=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+

After scrimmaging until 4:30, The girls went home.

Sophie went to her room and put on her Dustin from stranger things outfit. She ate some food, and waited patiently for her friends to get to her house.

Biana arrived first, wearing a pirate costume. She worse a white dress with a black corset and a red scarf on her head.

"You look amazing!" Sophie told her.

"Thank you! You too!" Biana said, looking at her outfit.

Linh came next in an eleven costume.

Edaline grabbed her phone and told them to stand near the fireplace to take a picture.

"Sophie stay there, Biana, Linh, you're taller than her so stand on either side of her"

She snapped the pictures. "Those look adorable girls. Now you should be on your way to go meet Dex, Fitz, and Keefe"

Linh, Biana, and Sophie made their way out the door and headed down the street to Fitz's house.

"I could have just stayed home" Biana grumbled, then caught Dex looking at her and blushed.

They decided to start at 6:00, so they went to the park and sat for awhile.

Dex was in a stickman costume, Fitz was a wizard, and Keefe was a blow up shark.

They went around to houses and got candy.

They went to this one house, and on the inflatable there was a sign that said "TAKE SELFIES HERE"

Biana stepped in, and urged everyone else to come and join her. Fitz gave the guy his phone and he took a picture of all of them.

"Thank you!" Everyone called at him.

There was one house that gave them full sized candy bars. Sophie picked up a full size snickers bar.

They walked around houses everywhere and even made it to the other side of the neighborhood.

They all decided when they were done, they wanted to go to Sophie's house and get some hot coco.

Sophie and Linh decided they were going to make it.

Dex stood awkwardly in the house, but Fitz and Keefe were making themselves at home.

Linh and Biana decided they were going to stay
until 8:45. As the boys were leaving, Dex turned back at Biana and asked her

"Hey Biana are you coming?" He asked.

Biana shook her head "oh, no"

"Oh. Ok. Well, bye Biana"

"Bye Dex"

When Dex walked out, Edaline told Biana "He is so smitten for you!" and Biana covered her face with her hands.

But Sophie went out the door with Keefe.
"Hey" She breathed.

Keefe smiled. "Hi"

She noticed Keefe staring at her hand. She looked down.

Then she looked and keefes hand.

They had the same design on it.

"Mom I need a pen!" Sophie said, and ran into her house, emerging with a pen.

She wrote

Keefe?

And she watched as it slowly appeared on his hand.

"You're my soulmate"