𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏𝟏

"Give me phone!" I said and Dutch threw me one.

"Are you really calling to her?" Sam asked.

"I need to..." I murmured.

"Mearing, we picked up Sentinel. Optimus is 10 minutes behind. We're coming to NEST now. Tell Lennox that we're soon there." I told Charlotte.

"Ms L/n, i thought i made it clear to you for not stepping over the line" Charlotte said

Sam poked me that we're leaving so i followed him and we went inside Bee's altmode while i was still talking to Charlotte.

"Nah, i'm responsible of this! Whole this was setup since the beginning. The Decepticons wanted Optimus to find Sentinel because only Optimus could revive him. Is Optimus there! Where is he!" I asked.

"But we have the space bridge." Charlotte said.

"You have only five pillars. Don't you remember when Sentinel said that there is hundreds of them. You're doing exactly what they wanted you to do. You're walking to their trap!" I said to her.

"Listen to me! This is serious, the Decepticons are after Sentinel!" I said to Charlotte.

"We'll meet later." Charlotte said and he closed the phone.

"Seriously?!" I asked.

I took the jacket off and threw it away because it was hot and i was annoyed.

"I need my radiophone..." I murmured and i tried to find it from my backpack which was on the backseat.

"Y/n?" Sam asked.

"Yeah?" I answered and i finally found the radiophone.

"Whoa." I noticed the black cars little further behind us and first i thought that Charlotte send them to us.

"Those... those are not our cars!" I said loudly and then right away the middle one transformerd

They locked the road so that Simmons and Dutch were left behind.

"Bee, you got to get Sentinel out of here! You got to guard him!" Sam said to Bee.

"Lennox! Can you hear me?" I tried my luck and i tried the radiophone but it didn't work.

The Decepticons we're fast and almost behind us.

"Watch out! Watch out! Watch out!" Sam said to Bee.

Bee slowed down a little but so the Decepticons jumped over us and then Bee, Sideswipe and Dino started to shoot them. Dino transformed and tried to catch one of the Decepticons.

"Got him!" Dino said.

"Shoot him! Shoot him! Shoot him, Bee!" Sam yelled.

Bee tried to shoot it and managed to do so. Dino pushed him to the other side of the road.

The Decepticons kept throwing civilian cars towards us and firstly Sideswipe transformerd to jump over the cars and then Bee did the sam.

"Bee, you've got to move faster! Faster, Bee! Go!" Sam said to Bee.

Bee started to drive faster but then one of the Decepticons pushed one truck over so that all the poles with the truck flew towards us.

"Oh, my, god! Bee!" I yelled to him and Bee transformerd so that me and Sam practically flew over all the crap and Bee was behind us.
He pushed some of the tires and poles away from us and then he put his servos around mine and Sam's body and he pulled us closer and transformerd back to his altmode.

I yelled because i felt like i threw up all my organs but i don't know why Sam kept yelling.

Bee made U-turn and stopped.