𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏𝟓

After i changed my clothes i went back down and everyone were staring at the TV.

"The U.S Military alliance with them is officially over."

I almost fell down from the stairs.

"What is going on?" I was confused and i walked next to Charlotte and i watched the TV.

"In the words of the House Majority Leader, the sponsor of today's resolution, we cannot in good conscience..."

"Okay. It's official. It's a go, people." Charlotte yelled to everybody.

"Wait, wait, wait! What is happening?! They can't just do that! Why nobody told me about it?!" I started yelling.

"Well, you heard now." Charlotte said and pointed the TV.

"But the Autobots fought with us." I said.

"And where are we now? Facing an enemy invasion with an enemy that has the means to deploy countless more." Charlotte said.

I was speechless. 

I followed Charlotte in the small airplane. I sat down and i sighed deeply. I closed my eyes for a while.

While my eyes were closed i saw the bright light but i thought it was the sun.

You've got the spark. Return now to Optimus. Merge the Matrix with his spark. It is, and always has been, your destiny. Stop them, they need you!

I took a deep breath and my eyes opened fast. My heart kept beating fast. Another flashback. I haven't seen those in a while.

"And that is where you're wrong." Charlotte said to Sam and then they both looked at me.

"What is wrong? I need to talk to Optimus." I said and i looked outside from the window.

I saw that we were landing.

"How long was i sleeping?" I asked.

"Almost the whole flight." Sam said.

I was confused and i rubbed my temples.

There was cars waiting us outside the airplane.

We were driving towards spacecraft.

"Its name is the Xanthium. It brought the second wave of Autobots and it's been under NASA's care and study ever since. We linked it with a decommissioned shuttle to maintain military control until they're gone." Charlotte said.

"So wait, you're really sending them away?!" I almost yelled while i stepped outside the car and there was few Autobots arguing with eachother.

"These guys are the Wreck ers. They take care of the Xanthium. We don't let them off the nase much, 'cause they're assholes." Charlotte said.

I just scoffed and i started to walk closer to the truck ride or what ever it was. There was also men looking after the ride and the Autobots but then there was very familiar face.

"Epps?" I asked.

"Oh, my, god. Whats up?" Epps asked and i almost ran to hug him.

"I've missed you so much." I said to him.

I broke the hug and Epps looked at me.