𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏𝟖

"I think i can help you with that!" I said to him.

We walked towards the Decepticon ship and i looked at Bee.

"So you know how to drive this?" I asked from Bee.

Bee just shrugged and whirred to me and signed those maybe or fifty fifty sings with his servos.

"What? This? What does that mean? What is that yes or no or you don't know?" I asked from Bee and he shrugged again his shoulders and whirred.

"So you so-so can fly this. That feels terrible." Sam said to Bee.

"Yeah..." I murmured.

I looked at Optimus.

"Why didn't you tell me anything?" I asked from him.

"You know i couldn't." He said to me.

"So you knew all of it?" I asked.

"Unfortunally yes. They needed their confirmation that we were going to leave." Optimus said

"Yeah i know and i don't blame any of you but..." I tried to end my sentence.

"My apologies but i hope you know that i never wanted to hurt you." Optimus said.

"I know." I said and i kicked the ground.

"I understand that why you needed to do it and i'm just happy that you're all okay." I smiled.

"Y/n..." Epps said and i turned around.

"We will follow you." He said to me.

"Okay, but don't die! I don't need another heart break today." I said and i looked at Epps.

"Pfft... Me?" Epps asked and i tried to smile at him.

I turned around and i looked all of them and even Sam was staring at me and i knew he didn't back off.

"So, i only need one thing from ya'll and that is that nobody dies..." I said loudly and then i looked back to Epps and i nodded to him. I started to walk away to other way.

"All right. We're going in!" Epps said to his friends.

But then i stopped and Sam almost walked right at me.

"Sam!" I said to him and i turned to look. He just raised his eyebrow.

"You're gonna go get Carly... Not me but you." I said.

"Yeah, right." Sam nodded and he looked nervous.

"You're her hero and you're gonna save her." I smiled to Sam and tapped his shoulder.

Sam was quiet for a while and he looked back to me.

"We'll be back. All of us." Sam said to me.

"I hope you do." I said.

I walked back to Epps and the others and they smiled to me like it was okay to let Sam go there.

"We need to go find the pillars." Optimus said.

"Let's go!" I said and we went outside. All the Autobots transformed back to their altmode and i went with Optimus.

There was silence between us.

"You do know that i would and i will sacrifice myself for you and this crappy planet if i need to." I said to Optimus

"I know but i wouldn't let you do it." Optimus said.

"What if you can't stop it? If you're too far away? You do know that it's selfish for you to do those heroic things but i can't do anything for you?" I said to Optimus.

"It's not selfish, it's protecting those who you care about." Optimus said.

"Yeah and i want to protect those who i care." I murmured.

"You are already and you don't need to do anything more. Do know that you're already hero? I've never met so strong soul like you are. You only need to stay alive and fight with responsibility." Optimus continued.

"Stay alive for what?" I scoffed.

"For me, for us, for all to your relatives." Optimus said.

"How can i stay alive for you when you're going out there to die?" I asked.

There was silence between us.

"I will always come back to you as i have until this day." Optimus said.

I went silent 'cause i didn't like to argue with Optimus but then i remembered about what i've done.

"Umm... Did Bee tell you my message? In the ship back there?" I asked nervously.

"Yes, he did." Optimus said.

"Everything?" I asked.

"Everything." Optimus confirmed.

I closed my eyes in slight embarrasment but i mean he knows now and it's done so i broke the ice.

"Like i said to you before You're not alone 'cause the feelings we share are the same"

Optimus stopped and we were at our destination. Bee, Sam and Carly were there and she was safe.

"Yeah, and don't ever forget that." I continued to Optimus what he said and i started to smile. I opened the door and i jumped out of Optimus's altmode.

"Form a perimeter! Let's go, let's go!" The men yelled outside.

Epps went to talk with Sam and i jogged towards them.

"So you really are a hero." I smiled and nudged Sam a little bit.

"You have fever? Your cheeks are red?" Epps suddenly asked from me.

"What?! No, i mean, no! I was... crying." I said.

"Oh." Epps sounded like he should've never ask.

I needed to say something to Epps because i didn't want to tell all of them about our deep talk with Optimus.

"What is that? Is that us?" Sam asked and pointed.

"Oh my gosh! It's military UAV!" I said and i pushed Epps out of my way.