Holy Shit!°☁︎🍋☁︎°(Xiaother)

°• Fluff °❄︎🌧️❄︎° Angst •❣︎💚❣︎• Lime

°☁︎🍋☁︎° Lemon •°🌇°• Modern Au

꧁°_______________________________°꧂
- Thinking = Thinking

- ** = Doing something without saying

- Bold = Whisper

________________________

||Xiao's p.o.v||

There is this guy in class he fascinates me because he always hides himself behind a mask with his hood up wearing the biggest hoodie and pants I've ever seen. I always wonder why he feels the need to cover himself so much.

All I know about him is his name is Aether, he's around the same height as me, he has gold eyes. Very pretty eyes..

Hu Tao interrupted my thoughts "who you staring at huh~"

"No one!"

"Aether~? I've never seen what he actually looks like, what if he's like..SUPER HOT!?"

"Shut up! He'll hear you"

"We should invite him to eat with us!"

"I don't think he wants to be around your annoying ass"

"Wow~ rude!" Hu Tao did give me an idea though, I should ask him to eat lunch with me. Without the rest.

Once the bell rang for lunch I walked up to his seat. "Hey, Aether I was wondering if you wanted to eat lunch with me?"

"Oh..um...okay" his voice is so perfect..."perfect, Where would you like to go?" He stood up and grabbed his books. "Umm...i- I have a spot I normally go..if you want to.." I help him with his books they seem heavy
"Yea sure sounds good"

We put his books away in his locker and we walked to his spot "no one goes down this hallway so I like to sit here...no one can see you from this corner.."

"It's nice and quiet" he just nodded his head. I noticed he wasn't eating anything? "Hey are you going to eat?"

"O-oh um yea... I'm just worried about taking off my mask..."

"I swear on my life I won't judge"

"Don't tell anyone.."

"I promise I won't"

He took of his mask and HOLY FUCK.... HE'S SO FUCKING PRETTY... I'm 100% sure I was staring and blushing like crazy "u-um...are you okay?"

"O-oh uh yeah.." I quickly eat my food trying to distract myself, but I looked up and realized he had spilt food on his face. So I lean over and put my hand on his face whiping it away. Holy fuck he's even prettier closer up...I realized I was staring at him and I quickly sat back down. "U-uh sorry..there was something on your face..."

"O-oh i-it's okay..."

"So..any plans for the weekend?"

"I have to go to the mall with my sister. There's some sort of deal going on and apparently she can't miss it"

"Oh how old is your sister?"