halloween

It was Halloween tomorrow. Halloween is the only day you can be whatever and whoever you want. I loved Halloween, the candy, the pumpkin carving, getting fat on the couch watching horror movies.

I sat up in my bed and rubbed my eyes, I had a big smile on my face. I got up and opened my blinds, I got dressed into one of Boris's sweaters and a pair of jeans. I ran downstairs, there was a note on the counter, "Went out. Don't get wasted tonight." I laughed at the note, it was from Xandra I was kind of getting used to her. I mean, I guess?

I went outside, no school today. It was breezy and really nice outside, I missed this weather. I ran to Boris's house I was so happy. Couldn't tell why, I was just happy. I knocked on Boris's door, there was no answer.

I knocked again and again. No answer. I climbed through an open window (#spymovie) and walked upstairs. 

"Boris?" I whispered feeling shivers down my spine. I looked under his sheets but he wasn't there.

"Boris this isn't funny," I walked slowly to the bathroom, I opened the door and walked in.

"BOO!" Boris jumped out from behind the door with a creepy mask on and grabbed my waist.

"OH MY FUCKING GOD. WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU. MY HEART NEARLY POPPED OUT OF MY CHEST." He was laughing hysterically. I punched him on his arm hard.

"Sorry, I had too!" He took the mask off and rubbed where I punched him. 

"Not funny," he smiled at me.

"It was kind of funny, you have to admit it." I looked at him with a straight face.

"Or not.. what are we being for Halloween?" He leaned against the sink putting his hands in his pockets.

"Mikey and Mouth from The Goonies. I'm being Mikey your being Mouth," I smiled at him, finally something I enjoy talking about.

"Okay, do you have the stuff? Or do we have to go to the store to get some stuff?" He looked at me.

"No, I've got an outfit for my costume and I have an idea for yours," I smiled and walked out of the bathroom and into his closet. I pulled out a beige jacket, a black long sleeve shirt, and some jeans.

"Here, never knew you had a beige jacket and jeans that weren't black," I lied them down on the mattress.

"They were my father's," he looked down at them and smiled.

"Oh.. well there you go," I quickly changed the subject so it wouldn't get awkward.

We got dressed in our costumes and after that I pulled Boris into the bathroom. I opened a drawer and pulled out some hair gel. I pulled his hair back and put gel in it and make it kind of look like mouth's. 

He looked in the mirror, "I look like a fucking middle school white boy wannabe hood boy." He looked over at me and gave me a stare.

I fixed my hair, "At least you don't look gay," I looked back at him and gave him an annoyed smile.

"Your are gay, no?" He smirked at me.

"Well. Ok. I see your point. But I'm not gay." I rolled my eyes and looked back in the mirror to finish my hair.

"So you've been playing me, Potter?" He made a fake frown.

"No! What do you mean?" I looked back at him quickly.

"I've been played by the gayest boy in Las Vegas!" He dropped to the floor dramatically. Jesus christ.

"Good grief." I rolled my eyes again walking out of the bathroom stepping over him laying down.

I walked into his closest and scavenged for two bags. "Why are we even going trick-or-treating, how? Noone even lives here."

"Do you have anything else planned, smart ass?" I gave up looking and went back over to him.

"Horror movie marathon?" I saw him smile, I rolled my eyes and helped him up.

"Can we go get some candy first?" I smiled.

"Fine," he sighed and brushed his shirt off.

"WOOHOO!" I celebrated, even though candy made you fat, you still have to have SOME on Halloween.

We got to the store and shoplifted some candy, it's not my fault Boris is a bad influence. Hes smart though, in other ways than school.

We got back to Boris' house and went up to his room. We picked a scary movie and pigged out on the candy. I could make up a bunch of excuses but I wont, we for sure gained some pounds.

Later that night I was full from all of the candy, I looked over to see Boris asleep on my shoulder. I pulled the blanket up to us and rested my head on his. Later on I had fallen asleep.