Book

I walk into the store with my dad and Xandra, "Go look around if you want." my dad says as I nod and walk off. I go to the book section; one book catches my eyes I walk towards it but before I can even pick it up, I see a pale hand grab it first.

I look up and see and boy with black messy hair reaching his shoulders with a pale face, I look down. "Were you going to grab this? Apologies." I'm still looking at him lost in my thoughts, he looked so perfect so... beautiful. "Hello??" he says waving his hand in front of my face. "Sorry!" I say panicking, he hands me the book kindly. 

"Here I didn't know you wanted to see that." his voice was so soft, he had a Russian accent it was so lovely I almost got lost in his words like I did with his looks. "Thank you." I say "But you can have it, it just caught my eye, so I just thought-" 

"Theodore!" my dad interrupts, I look behind me and he's waiting with Xandra beside him. Shes crossing her arms like I ate her lunch or something, "Sorry I'm coming!" I turned around and the boy was gone?

"What were you doing huh?" Xandra asked, whys she so nosy.. "I was just looking at this one book that caught my eye." She rolled her eyes like she didn't even care, I mean she didn't have to but she also didn't have to be so rude about it, like come on! Her and my dad walked to the cash stand and paid for everything, there was a lot of food. "Your card was declined." the lady says, its silent for a minute.

 I take $50 out of my pocket that I got before my dad and Xandra picked me up from the airport and put it on the counter. "Thank you, here's your change." Xandra takes the money before I even get the chance to do it myself. I give her a look, a look that I'd give someone who killed my family. I was pissed but it was only $3 so I calmed down quickly.

We walked out to the car, and I put the groceries in the trunk with my dad as Xandra sat in the car waiting. We put the rest of the groceries in the trunk and got in the car, we drove home and put all the groceries away. Well, I did my dad fell asleep on the couch and Xandra had a beer in her hand sitting at the table smoking a cigarette. 

I went upstairs after I finished, I took my shirt off and put some clean shorts on. Then I went to bed.