Chapter 12: Miss Magix

Author's Corner:

Keys:

"'Sup"-Normal Speaking

'Ah biscuits.' -Thoughts

"I condemn your soul to hell!"-Demon Speaking

'Oh come on!'-Demon thoughts

"How did I get here"-Flashback

[Yo, who dis?]-Communication

"FUS RO DAH!"-Attack/Spell/Transformation

Hey everybody, Pixel here. And Happy Dia de Los Muertos, and....The One-Year Anniversary of Fox Among Fairies! Dudes and gals, can you believe it? Today, On the 2nd of November was the day I first uploaded this story month over at Fanfiction, and man, what a wild ride it had been. A whole year has passed.  Man, it feels like just yesterday when I put that poll up on letting you guys vote on what you want to read and then seeing it was this and another story and then me uploading it and seeing the positive reviews from it. This story has come a long way and it still has a long way to go before I am satisfied with it. This is a fun story to write (Especially since I only have about 3 stories in my current line-up I enjoy writing)

Well, that's all I have to say, for now, maybe I'll say some more things at the end, but that's later, right now. On with the chapter!

Fox Among Fairies:

Chapter 12: Miss Magix

[Universe 21458: Magic Universe, Magix]

[Date: 15 October: Friday]

[Location: Faragonda's Office-Alfea, Magix]

[Time: 16:00 pm, Afternoon]

Another glorious sunny day in Magix as the midterms exams were still underway as Naruto and Hank had finally finished fixing the simulator. While the students of Alfea were doing said exams, the secret human student of Alfea was busy in the dean with the dean herself as the two were having a conversation. And by conversation, I mean they were having some quality time together

"So, Naruto. How are your exams going?" Faragonda asks. She and Naruto were by her balcony, having some tea and snacks. Naruto smiles as he takes a bite of a biscuit

"Oh, they're going great. I did my swordsmanship exam yesterday and it went great. Hank said that I've got better from last year and I haven't cut myself this time even." Naruto says, enthusiastically. While Naruto couldn't do the same exams as the others, given his conditions, he was allowed to do exams similar to those done at Red Fountain. These exams include swordsmanship skill and battle IQ, rune writing and reading, spell breakdown, and of course the regular normal exams. The one supervising the swordsmanship exam was Hank, he strangely knew a thing or two about fighting with a sword, and when Naruto asked him how he knows, Warlock just ignores the question. The rest are supervised by the staff of Alfea in secret, away from the other students. Faragonda nods, happy to hear that.