Chapter 18: Chaos At the Red Fountain Exhibition

Author's Corner:

Keys:

"'Sup"-Normal Speaking

'Ah biscuits.' -Thoughts

"I condemn your soul to hell!"-Demon Speaking

'Oh come on!'-Demon thoughts

"How did I get here"-Flashback

[Yo, who dis?]-Communication

"FUS RO DAH!"-Attack/Spell/Transformation/Ability

Have mercy on me

Have mercy on my soul

Don't let my heart turn cold

Have mercy on me

Have mercy on my soul

Don't let my heart turn cold

...three months...three freaking months...

Hey everybody, Pixel here. Back with another chapter of Fox Among Fairies, this chapter honestly kicked my ass. I didn't like writing it, I hated writing it since the episode itself, while impactful in the main cannon timeline, didn't give me much to work with in terms of the story. Hell, a few more dudes and I were talking about it on several separate occasions on what the hell to do with this chapter, hell, originally, I was going to skip it but someone said that I shouldn't skip too many episodes and try and work a way in including the ones that don't have action in them, since I skipped the exam episode for good reason too. But next time, I will be skipping episodes that have no impact on the story, and don't talk me out of it unless you want to wait another two months for the chapter...

Alright, enough of my suffering, I have some news at the end for you all. It regards the poll and you need to hear what I have to say.

Okay, enough has been said. Enjoy this chapter and I'll talk in the author's end notes.

Disclaimer

Winx Club and its characters are respectively owned by Rainbow S.R.L. and Nickelodeon and was created by Iginio Straffi

Naruto and its characters are respectively owned by Weekly Shonen Jump Manga, VIZ, and TV Tokyo and was created by Masashi Kishimoto

Pixel owns nothing. (Only some for the plot and original moves.)

All OST/Music used in this chapter is owned by their respected producers and I own nothing from them. Nothing, I only own some of the plot here.

[Universe 21458: Magic Universe-Magix]

[Location: Lounge: Winx's dorm-Alfea, Magix]