Chapter 15: Fearful Truth?

Author's Corner:

Keys:

"'Sup"-Normal Speaking

'Ah biscuits.' -Thoughts

"I condemn your soul to hell!"-Demon Speaking

'Oh come on!'-Demon thoughts

"How did I get here"-Flashback

[Yo, who dis?]-Communication

"FUS RO DAH!"-Attack/Spell/Transformation

It's breakin' me, I'm not just losin' you

I'm losin' what you saw in me

Why'd you let me let you go?

I can't breathe without you here

I wish you'd never watch me leave

Why'd you let me let you

Go, oh, go

Hey everybody, Pixel here. and welcome back to another chapter of Fox Among Fairies! Man, this story is really fun/hell to write, since I really have to think up ways to do my own spin in the Winx story with the main Motherfucking man, Naruto added into the story, but I've been having a lot of fun in writing this and making this awesome storyline.

I was going to post this chapter on Valentine's Day (Or as I like to call it, The Day That Remains you that you're still Single), but I couldn't as my lady wanted to spend some time with me (She made me watch all of Titanic and Sex in the City...never had I wanted to die so much until then. Luckily I got some good ass steak and she let me play my games after that and something else.)

Now, I have to say that this is a short chapter compared to the rest of the others since the episode based on this really didn't have much content to it, like a short battle between the Winx and The Trix Plus, the whole episode was solely focused on Bloom with a bit of focus on Mirta. But I can say that this chapter does push it on an emotional scale. So be prepared.

Again, the last chapter looked to be a good one since Me and my partner got positive reviews from the sites (Fanfic, Wattpad, and AO3), and it's good and all, thanks by the way, and just like in the past, some of y'all gave us some ideas for the story and feedback that we've taken into consideration. And we'll look and see if we can include the ideas into the story, but don't get your hopes up if we don't do your idea.

I hope you enjoy this chapter and I'll talk in the end notes.

Okay, let's get to the story

Disclaimer: Winx Club and its characters are respectively owned by Rainbow S.R.L. and Nickelodeon

Naruto and its characters are respectively owned by Weekly Shonen Jump Manga, VIZ, and TV Tokyo.