Eating Part 5

As we exited the Jeep my little sister bounced up to the front door and entered. "Come on slow poke!" She yelled as Ellie walked into the restaurant and a waitress my age or older said with a slow look at the man standing next to me like he was beef and she was a vegan. She was hungry. 

"Hello welcome to Blakey's!" she whispered as she walked with a extra shake in his step. She looked like a Victoria's secret model and walked to a table with a lamp and placed the menu's down.

"Your waiter will be here shortly!" She winked at Ryatt and licked at her lips. "Got you're hot!" I was down "Are you down hitting on Ryatt. It's a sign of desperation and wishing because girl he's all into my sister and you are not her!" God I loved my sister at that moment. "What the hell?" She spoke as I stood up. 

"You speak to my little sister once more like that and you and me are gonna have some words!" I said stepping closer to her. "She's right!" The girl looked at me and stared at me. "You're ugly!" and I snorted "That's why you're digging at straws to get a man to notice your wiggling ass but girl he isn't looking." He stared at me and her. "She's right!" The waitress looked at Ryatt with wide eyes and a dropped jaw. Her eyes misted over and she ran out of the way. 

"Omg that was embarrassing!" Ellie said as she crawled into the booth. "I mean who hits on a taken man!" I gulped. "What?" I said and he leaned closer. "Only a matter of time!" He winked!" He leaned back as a waitress walked "I apologize for Melissa!" She stood tall and looked at Ryatt and me. 

"That's better!" Ellie spoke. "Can we have an appetizer and I a chocolate milk!" I nodded. Fine. "Coke and you?" I asked him and he stood taller and said "I'll take a cherry coke!" He nodded and flicked his lip and moved his piercing with his tongue. "So what you having?"

 I looked at the menu and said "Ill have the black bean burger!" Ellie said with a stern look. "Huh?" She shook his head "Yea I'm done eating meet again. I am a veggie!" I laughed and Ryatt leaned down and whispered in her ear. "Vegetarian!" She  looked at Ryatt and shook it off with a blink of her eyes. 

"That's what I said duh!" She said and the waitress came back and placed our drinks down. "So are we ready to order?" She smiled and said "Ill take the black bean burger and French fries. I liked them extra crispy not burnt. Ketchup!" She smiled wider showing dimples and the smile that got her everything she wanted. "What can I get you to?" She asked. 

"I will take the burger with fries and an extra pickle" Ellie gave a funny face "I hate pickles." She said and looked at the waitress "No pickles!" The lady smile and nodded. "Anything on it?" Ellie looked up at the waitress and shook her head. "You didn't ask me that?" Ellie spoke. 

"Sorry do you want anything on it?" She stared at the waitress and shook her head. "Yes nothing but lettuce and onions!" She loved onions weird. "Sorry!" Ellie nodded but watched her with intensity and direct. "So you?" She asked Ryatt again. "Same but with Bacon?" and I shook my head. "I'll take the fajita's!" and she smiled "Yes with steak!" and "No sour cream and definitely no peppers!"  The waitress smiles and nods and wrote everything down.

"Thank you!" Ryatt smiled and I nodded back. "Ill be back with some complimentary bread and olive oil!" Ellie rolled her eyes and shook her head. "She's like the other one but more polite!" and shook her head again. "She's being kind but her eyes are looking at him all intense" She smoothed back her hair and the skirt of her outfit. "You're hotter then her!" I gulped as Ellie narrowed her eyes. 

" You're beautiful!"  she said with a wink and a smile. She looked up at me and shook her head as the waitress came back with bread and butter. She placed it down and touched Ryatt hand. He moved his hand away as she let out a gasp of sadness. 

"I'm sorry!" She whispered and walked off. Omg did that really happen? "Told you!" She said drinking her chocolate milk. "It's an easy sight when you know when to look. "Are you like Casanova or got honey in your crotch because boy you got bees a chasing you!" He snorted as he drank his coke. "What the heck Ellie?" He said as he choked on his drink. He grabbed napkins and wiped himself down. "I'm sorry!" I smiled as he looked at Ellie and she rolled her eyes.

 "So dramatic!" She whispered and smoothed down her dress again. She was a bit nervous from that. "Ellie you okay?" She stopped and looked up "Of course!" She said with a stern voice and with no laughter behind it. She was mad-mad! "Don't be upset sweetheart" he said as she blushed. "You made me choke and spit out my drink!" He said and she looked at him. 

"Don't ever spit on my dress again?" She said drinking her chocolate milk with a slurping sound.  She narrowed her eyes at him and looked away as a third waitress entered our view. "Hello I'm Janet!" She was an older women with grey hair and blue eyes. She looked like a sweet women. 

"Your food will be shortly!" She said as she walked away. As she walked off "Thank heavens they didn't send anther young pretty waitress. I wasn't interested in seeing anther girl hit on him. It was making me madder and madder. As the women walked back she  placed our food on the table as our former waitress walked by us with anther group and a smile. She was eyeing a new man. Omg she was really determined. Not all waitresses are like this just these ratchet suckers are.

 They were eyeing up the new man and his girl wasn't looking to happy. Did this restaurant come with home wreckers? As the food was placed on the table my food was sizzling and hot. I looked around and saw they even added jalapeno peppers.

 Omg no peppers but anything hot I did like. So I did eat them. "So is this like the first date?" Ryatt smiled and looked at him and shook her head. "Well?" He smiled and wiped his hands "Sure!" He winked and I smiled and looked down as my cheeks heated. My cheeks were hot. I smoothed a hand down my cheek. I couldn't believe this. I was so happy. He looked at me and licked at his lips as he watched me. He tilted his head as I stared down. His boots came into view. 

I slide my shoe up his leg as he swallowed and looked nervous. I stopped at his knee as he looked shocked as he looked at Ellie and back at me. He smiled wide and leaned back. He licked at his piercing and watched me. I pushed my foot higher as his eyes widened and smiled wider. 

I touched his inner thigh as he leaned forward and pushed my leg away. "Patience darling!" He winked and I looked away. "Omg are you guys flirting?" I smiled and he laughed. "Yes Ellie that's what couples do!" He winked at me and I blushed and looked away. I was so bad. I hated myself for a sec doing something so bad in the presence of my sister. She didn't know so that was that. 

I was relieved but felt somewhat naughty. When we finished they brought the check and he paid. Yelling at me when I pulled out my wallet. He looked at me and looked somewhat mad. 

"Yah that shit ain't happening?" he said as Ellie looked at him. "No cursing!" he laughed. "Sorry pastor!" She snorted. "You wish!" and she stood up and looked down at her shoes. "My shoes!" She narrowed her eyes at Ryatt "You're lucky your band is my favorite band!" She said stomping away! She was really mad. "Omg she's dramatic but is a cutie!" I smiled "She's a fiery one!" We laughed as he grabbed my hand and we walked out. "Bye!" The waitress said the first one.

 I guess trying again. "Give it a rest women!" Ellie said with a look of boredom! She walked to the door and we opened it and we left. The waitress was staring at Ryatt "Your fan is watching!" He looked back and laughed. "I'm not her but I get it I'm hot!" I snorted. "Big head-Big Hats!" He winked "Yup got plenty at home to fit my big Hat!" He winked. "Omg really you got big Hats!"

 He nodded "Yup!" He looked at me and looked me up and down "Snug fit!" He whispered in my ear. I gulped. Omg I am gonna die-faint or combust with heat between my legs. I am really fucked!