Dress Party 7

She breathed a breathe of air but her heart wouldn't stop pounding. She had a bad feeling but Jasmine came bouncing down the hall. "Guess what?" I stopped and looked at her. "Guess what tonight is?" Uh what. "What?" She smiled. "Halloween bitch?" oh great. "We are going to the party?" I shook my head. "I don't have a costume-That sucks!" She smiled. Don't tell me she got me a costume. "I got you one!" No.

 "Please tell me you didn't!" She smiled "Duh bitch!" I shook my head. "Ellie stopped next to me and so did Ryatt. "It's Halloween get dressed!" She tossed a costume at me. "Hey I don't have one?" My little sister complained. My dad shook his head. "We can't stay Ellie!" she looked upset and my dad kissed me.

 "I love you baby!" He pulled her beside him and they walked off. "Bye sis!" she waved and i ran and hugged her. "Bye kid!" she snorted and ran off toward mom. She waved and ran at me. She collided with me and almost knocked me over. I huffed as she hit me. 

"Hey watch it!" she snorted. "Girl I'm 120 pounds!" my sister rolled her eyes. "In one butt cheek maybe!" My dad looked at Ellie. "Ellie that's one!" he looked mad. My mom looked at Ellie with wide eyes.

 "Ellie you're grounded!" Ellie looked shocked releasing what she had down. Oh no. This was bad! 

"Mama I'm sorry!" She bit at her lip and sucked in her lip trying to look cute. She was milking it! They left as Ellie was apologizing over and over again to my mother. My mother looked back at me and winked. She was good at getting my sister to feel bad also. It was a win-win situation. As 

I laughed and shook my head. My friend stared  at me and winked. "Let's get you dressed!" and tossed me the outfit. Omg no way. "What no way?" She nodded and I shook my head. "Come on let me see you in it!" Ryatt said that and I stopped and blushed. "Come on beautiful!" He stared and licked at his piercing. "Ok!" Jasmine rolled her eyes and bounced. "Yes thank you-finally!" 

As we entered the room the costume laid on the bed. The bed had three bags on it. The bags were huge. I hope it's not a mascot costume. The one bag had a long dress in it with a short skirt in the front. The dress was all black but the corset had a skeleton chest on it. Ribs and spine that went down the front. It looked really awesome. The other bag had a large skeleton crown in it. It looked like something out of a horror movie. How awesome. 

The thing had bones that rose up from the base that rose into points. The crown was wrapped with yawn and metal pieces. It looked handmade or something. It had small skulls on the bottom. The bottom had a small eclectic wrapping on it. The crown looked really well done. 

The sides had small necklaces hanging down with small blood and black pearls on it. The last bag had makeup in it and large buckles on the boots.

 The boots were black and had small hearts on the bottom of them. The sides had small skulls on them. They looked amazingly fitting for my costume. 

As I looked in the mirror I applied the makeup and decorated my eyebrows with rhinestones

As I looked in the mirror I applied the makeup and decorated my eyebrows with rhinestones. My face was decorated with nude makeup and white makeup. The makeup was black and placed around her eyes and nose and lips. Her eyes were done to look like deep pits of darkness but inside was the eye. The nose was split and done to make it look almost like skin was falling off and my bone was showing. It looked really awesome.

 The mouth looked like teeth was coming out of bone. My cheek had a circular done of black makeup put into purpose of making me scary. Lines put through the center making a line of vertical lines and the other side done the same. I put a black and blue wig on around my face of makeup. I looked really awesome. As the door opened my best friend gasped. "That's not the outfit i bought?" She stared at me and smiled. "Better!" She winked and i exhaled a sigh of relief. 

"What did you buy?" She winked and shook her head. "Not telling you'll switch up to be nice!" As the door shut I looked back and gasped. He stood tall against the door as he looked like hot. He wore a leather jacket and an earring hung down from his hair. His hair was styled and unruly. He wore sunglasses and had vampire teeth in. As he pulled his sun glasses down. 

"Holy crap you're Michael from Lost boys!" He winked and pushed his sunglasses back up. "Hello Star!" I shook my head as my best friend twirled in her princess outfit.

 "Girl are you sure he's yours!" I smacked her and she laughed. "Dang she's protective!" She huffed and Ryatt smiled wide. "Damn right!" He smiled as he walked closer into the room. Ryatt was really getting under my skin and becoming someone I could be with forever. I really hope all this worked out for me.