Fight Part 17

As we exited the hallway we ran as fast as we could down the hall. We ran down the stairs and into the deconstruction area of the school. "Crap where are we?" Jasmine rubbed her face as she lent over and breathed out a sigh of relief and air. "My ribs are killing me!" She said as she held her side. "I know my feet hurt worse!" I said as I put my feet on a table and sat on it for a second to rest them. I swung my body to the right and laid back. I needed a few seconds. "Do you think they will follow?" Ryatt sighed in displeasure. "Yes I do!" What why?" As we sat there we heard a noise and we all turned around and saw a man standing there. He had a large gun. 

"Who the hell are you?" Jasmine screamed.

 "My name is Roger and i am a zoologist and animal behaviorist. I was kidnapped and forced to capture a group of raised and incubated Lions. They were special and grew from a lab!" 

"Wait how are they special?" Jasmine looked at him.

 The man sat in a chair.  "They were created from the deadliest and strongest of lions. Jaban he's the smallest one but the Alpha. He's the one you have to worry about. He uses the female to do his work but he's playing Devil's advocate. Trust me. He's the king!" 

You see he was a special kind of Lion created from the deadliest lions to ever exist. The lions of darkness. They killed over 35 people in Kenya!" 

Jasmine looked at me and shook her head. "Wait I saw that movie. The lions of Tsavo. The man eaters of Tsavo Kenya!" He smiled at her. "Impressive and beautiful!" he winked she rolled her eyes.

"Oh please!" He laughed. "She likes me!" I snorted. Yea I can see the love in her eyes, and hearts floating around her head as you speak. I sighed and looked out the window. "How do we kill them?" He looked up at the ceiling. "Silver!" 

"Wait like a werewolf?" Roger looked at her with eyes of "Are you serious" and shook his head. "It's toxic to them. There blood is weakened by it. I can shoot them then!" Oh okay. That makes sense. "They're not werewolves!" He said eyeing her up like a starved man windowing a large steak. 

Aren't they gonna be pissed when they see you?" I asked him and he nodded. "Definitely!" He said as he checked the bullets in the magazine. He pushed it back up into the gun and he stood tall. "We need protection?" He said as Jasmine jumped up and down. "Booby traps right!" He looked at her then me. "Is she serious?" I nodded. "Fine!" He snorted and walked by me. "Why am I here again!" Jasmine winked at me and I laughed. "He's fun to play with!" I laughed as she shoved me. 

As we walked around we saw a smaller hallway filled with fire extinguishers and a large panel filled with an axe. "Yes grab those?" We broke the window panels and grabbed the Axe and Extinguisher and moved forward. "Okay we are only gonna get one good grab at this!" He said as he saw a small room filled with chemicals. "Perfect!" He saw lighter fluid and took some bottles. 

"Fill them up!" We did and i unzipped my hoodie and tossed it across a desk. As i worked i noticed out of the corner of my eye Roger staring at me. Ewe. "If you stare one more time at her breast. I'll knock your teeth out!" Ryatt said standing in front of me. "Sorry!" He said moving away. Ryatt snorted and turned back. "Put it back on!" I smiled as I did just that. I liked seeing my man jealous. "You are so hot jealous!" He looked at me amused. "I'm not jealous!" I winked 

"Green baby!" I said as he bit his lip.

 He looked me up and down and zipped me up further. "Only for you!" He kissed my lip and pushed by me. I was star struck and flabbergasted. He was freaking hot. I need to get laid in the dear future. As I said them inside my head. I was grabbed from behind and turned slightly as my head was pulled back and kissed with every fiber in his body. My heart jumped into my throat. My spine curled. The hair stood straight up and my loins were on fire with want. Aching for his touch. I tried pushing my legs together to ease the tension and want. 

"Omg!" Jasmine said as he pushed away from me. He leaned down whispering in my ears. "Soon baby!" He kissed my cheek. 

"Wow get me a hose because that was porn hub fire hot!" Jasmine said as I blushed-red hot!" 

As he pulled away I looked up into his eyes. His eyes were blown out and staring at me as he breathed heavily. "That was hot as hell but we are currently trying not to be eaten by Simba and the lion king!" I laughed. He smirked as he watched me. I was still bright red as he rubbed my cheek. "Looks nice on you!" He winked as I sighed trying to stop the ache and the heat in my cheeks. 

As i tried to gather my baring. I smoothed my hair back and down. It was all over the place from running and his hands. I was really not myself but my heart was pounding like a horse at the Kentucky derby. I needed air! As I walked around I saw a desk. I went behind it and opened the drawers and saw something. "What the?" As I knocked out the bottom draw I saw a gun.

 A freaking gun! "How the hell did a gun make it into the school?" Jasmine asked. I shrugged. "Smuggled in" I didn't know but i was relieved it was here. I checked the bullets and I looked full. 

"How many bullets you got?" I asked Roger and he stilled "I got 23!" I nodded and he rolled his head cracking his bone. "That's better!" He said as a loud bang happened. We turned and ran at the door as a large shadow passed by the door and a large window was open in the front of the class. It was bare and you see out into the hallway. 

"This isn't good!" I said not noticing the giant window. "We are screwed!" Jasmine said backing up toward the back room door. As we walked faster to the door. I saw a large shape come from the hall and stare into the room. His eyes locked on mine. It was the lion.

 "It's Jaban!" He roar something I've never heard before. His eyes locked on Roger. "What did you do kick his puppy or something?" He gulped "No killed his son!" My jaw dropped. "What the hell Roger. We are hanging out with the killer of the lions chasing us! You killed his son we are dead even more by association." He snorted "He would of killed you regardless!"

 True I thought. That was true.