Chapter 10: Breaking Backs Part 1

It was the night of the Fall Formal and you were so excited. Afer doing, admitally, not that much effort into finding out who the schools coochie man, Matt "Megan" Thee Stallion, got a ride to the Hot Topic. You cut off the vegan uber driver trying to sell their keto onlyfans and turned emoly to look at taylor ( who was also emo).

"Hey" you said gothically as you moved ur bang out of your eyes "why do u look like sad n shit"

Tailor said gothically and started crying tears of blood. "Im just............thinking about my super dead friend lemon.....they loved to get lit at parties n shit but they are DEAD now......"

You didnt really care that much because lemon sounded like a NERD but tailor was kinda upset about it ( you could tell your an empath). "Heyyy cmon tyler cheer up, im sure lemon is totally fine wherever they are lol."

"r-really?" tyson said kinda hopeful n shit.

"Really really" you said not even trying to hide how unsure u were. Megan was giving both of you the sidest eye, u put up ur black nail polished middle finger at him. "Megan how the FAWK are we gonna track down zed?? You said they graduated right??"

Megan looked real smug, "ehe i asked them to meet up in front of a totally out of the way gothic emo place so we can finally see eachother >:3" he wiggled his kneesin excitement. "Im so glad i dont go to ur weird ass school, i would hate to be a vampire or be emo cuz that shits FAWked up'

Taylor looked up from his emo discord dms and said "oh yeah tbh i dont remember being emo until i went to this school lowkey" he flipped his emo bang and blinked his black dark gray black gray slate gray eyes ( with eyeliner ) "i was really into britney spears and whatever before"

Yeah now that you also thought about it, you were into being a preppy fucker before you came to slayyyter academy. "Wow this curse is like LEgit i thought you hoes were doing crack this whole time"

"Can you stfu about crack anyways hoes we are here" megan said ANGRILY.

You left the keto crackheads uber and looked at ur surroundings. The gothic emo place was the abandoned waffles house on the other side of town.

Megan pulled out his samusng flip and started texting furiously. "Zed should be here soon then they can lift ur zesty ass curse from ur school"

"Or can i" a MYSTERIOUS british voice came from inside the waffle house. Zed stepped out. They were wearing a black leather jacket, black ripped skinny jeans with chains a black shirt with aesthic ripps on it and thicccc black combat boots. Thier hands were cove3red in silver emo rings. You gasped because they were literally so gothic and emo you could almost cry.

"What do you mean zed" you said cautiously "you were the person who set the curse on the school right?"

Zed shoke their emo head emoly "no, the curse was there even BEFORE i graduated"

You gasped, THEN WHO COULD IT BE

To be continued